From £245.00 /post.
For volunteer positions only.
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
Founded in 2000, CharityJob has over 20 years of recruitment experience in the nonprofit, NGO, charity, and social enterprise sectors of the U.K. The platform's key features include candidate matching tools, social media promotion, and partner website syndication to offer employers maximum exposure.
Organizations can post volunteer positions for free and the platform offers a number of job posting plans, including discounted bulk packages, to suit different hiring needs. However, CharityJob is costlier than most competitors.
- Employers can post volunteer positions for free.
- The website receives roughly 800,000 views each month.
- Listings can be promoted on the platform's social media channels for increased visibility.
- The Premium plan matches your job ad with the top 100 most relevant candidates.
- The platform features a number of job ad enhancements for maximum exposure.
- CharityJob offers a number of discounted bulk job posting plans for large-scale hiring.
- Job posts can be advertised on the National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO) website for added reach.
- The platform features a quick and easy job posting process.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by cause, contract type, and location to connect with suitable employers.
- There is no free job posting option for non-volunteer positions.
- The platform is costlier than some competitors, such as Third Sector Jobs and Goodmoves.
User reviews on Trustpilot were mostly positive, with the platform receiving a 4.4-star rating based on more than 20 reviews. Users cited the quality of candidates, customer support, and the platform's efficiency as highlights. The only downside for users was the costly price point.
Small Charity Package
*New customers are charged £199.00 for their first branded listing.
CharityJob vs. Third Sector Jobs:
Like CharityJob, Third Sector Jobs caters to the local nonprofit job market. Both sites offer candidate matching tools and social media promotion, but only Third Sector Jobs features CV database access. While CharityJobs' pricing start at £199.00 for a new customer post, Third Sector Jobs charges £220.00 +VAT per post.
CharityJob vs. Goodmoves:
Goodmoves primarily caters to the Scottish job market, whereas CharityJob gives employers access to a larger audience of candidates across the U.K. Goodmoves charges £230.00 +VAT per post, and while a standard listing on CharityJobs costs £245.00, the platform gives new customers a discount on their first job post.
CharityJob vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K. job board and is more affordable than CharityJob, charging £89.00 +VAT for a new customer vacancy, compared to CharityJob's new customer post price of £199.00. While Reed.co.uk is a general job board, CharityJob may be better suited to employers in search of nonprofit professionals.
What does it cost to post a job on CharityJob?
CharityJob allows organizations to post volunteer vacancies for free, and new customers are charged £199.00 for their first branded post. Its standard paid plans start at £245.00 per job post.