ManufacturingCrossing offers four paid plans and a Basic Account that provides up to 20 free postings with limited access and features.
*When you purchase a yearly plan you get two free months.
ManufacturingCrossing is a job board and aggregator where thousands of vacancies in manufacturing can be found. Employers advertise jobs for plant operators, maintenance technicians, trainers, assemblers, engineers, and more, on the site. They offer a free plan and more affordable rates than their competitors.
There are very few manufacturing vacancies based in Australia on this site. While it might not be the best choice for finding local hires, this is still a great place to find international talent. Those who sign up for paid plans will have their posts shared to local sites and job boards, too.
- A trusted job board and aggregator used by big brands such as Apple, Google, Facebook, Ford, and Amazon to find hires.
- The platform job posts to a network of more than 600 job boards, ensuring the broadest pool of applicants.
- The site is constantly refreshed, with more than 200,000 new jobs added each week.
- The site offers live chat support.
- Jobs can be posted directly to the site, with free and paid options to suit a variety of employers.
- The site allows you to withhold employer details to maintain confidentiality.
- The free resume database access allows users to search, download, forward, and save resumes.
- The site collects manufacturing job posts from over 4,429,000 sites, thereby attracting more job seekers.
- Employers can use the site to find local or global hires in the manufacturing industry.
- Discounts are available for those who purchase annual packages.
- The site can be tricky to navigate.
- There is no local office or contact number.
- With so few Australian vacancies on the site, there are better local job boards, such as SEEK.
We were unable to find any employer reviews of the site, but the website enjoys glowing testimonials, with many job seekers being impressed with the sheer number of jobs posted on the site and also how quickly they were able to find employment by using this job board.
How to Post a Job on ManufacturingCrossing:
Eight easy steps for posting a job on ManufacturingCrossing.
Posting a Job on ManfacturingCrossing.
Click on "Sign Up."
Navigate to the home page, then click on "Sign Up" next to the "Employer" label in the far right of the screen.
Create an account.
Provide your details — first and last names, contact number, email, and company information — then click on "Sign Up" at the bottom.
Click on "+ Post New Job."
Once you have created an account, click on the "+ Post new Job" button toward the center of the screen.
Fill in the details of your vacancy.
Starting with the job title, complete all the details of your job post. Then, check the appropriate box to start receiving applications. Click on "Save" when you are done.
To omit your contact information from the job ad, check the final box.
Preview your job post.
From the preview screen, you can view your job post the way it will appear to prospective candidates. From this page, you can also edit your job post, and view job applicants and matching applicants once the posting has gone live.
Post your job.
When you are satisfied with all the details of your posting, go ahead and click on "Post as a Featured Job," which will take you through to the paid options where you can select your plan. Alternatively, click on "Post as a Basic Job," and then "Go to Jobs List," to post a job free of charge.
Select your plan.
Click on a paid plan of your choice or choose the free option.
If you click on the free option, your job will be posted immediately.
Pay for your plan.
If you've chosen a paid plan, you'll proceed to the checkout screen. Select your preferred method of payment and enter your card details in the relevant fields. Check the reCAPTCHA box, then click on "Submit Now!" to complete your purchase.
Every paid plan comes with a free 14-day trial.
ManufacturingCrossing vs. ManufacturingJobs.com:
ManufacturingJobs.com has no free options and basic job posts are more costly than ManufacturingCrossing's; however, ManufacturingJobs.com offers several add-ons for increased exposure. While it's easier to navigate than ManufacturingCrossing, it lists fewer than 200 jobs, making ManufacturingCrossing the better choice for reaching a big audience.
ManufacturingCrossing vs. SEEK:
If you're trying to reach local talent, you can't get better than SEEK. Unlike ManufacturingCrossing, which has the largest number of U.S. vacancies, SEEK focuses on the Australian market, attracting over 20 million job seekers each month. SEEK offers no free plans but it's Australia's top job board and the best place to find local talent.
ManufacturingCrossing vs. Jora:
Jora is a local job board used by thousands of employers to find manufacturing staff. They offer 10 free job posts per month, with sponsored posts sold in batches, making them a great option if you're looking to fill numerous vacancies. Jora is better for hiring local talent, but both job boards offer free postings and can be tried risk-free.
What is ManufacturingCrossing?
ManufacturingCrossing is a job board and aggregator where thousands of manufacturing vacancies are listed. Positions from all over the world are found on the site, with over 200,000 new listings added each week.
How do I post a job on ManufacturingCrossing?
- Visit the home page and click on "Sign Up" next to "Employer" in the top-right corner.
- Create an account.
- Click on "+ Post New Job."
- Fill in the details of your vacancy.
- Preview your job post.
- Post your job.
- Select your plan.
- Pay for your plan (optional).
How much does it cost to post a job on ManufacturingCrossing?
The cost of posting a job on ManufacturingCrossing starts from US$199.00 per month, but there is also a basic free plan.