Weld Australia is a membership organization that represents the welding industry in Australia. The platform grants access to community events, resources, online courses, and a dedicated job board that employers can use to advertise welding vacancies and connect with candidates.
While the job board is only open to members, it gives companies access to a niche network of local welding professionals. However, it is quite basic and lacks many core hiring services, including social media promotion, job distribution, and employer branding.
- The platform has several membership options to choose from.
- Weld Australia Job Board allows employers to advertise full-time, part-time, and contract welding positions.
- The platform caters exclusively to Australian companies and job seekers.
- Members gain access to local welding events, online courses, and comprehensive resources.
- Employers can post apprenticeships to connect with early-career welders.
- Only members of Weld Australia can post vacancies to the job board.
- The platform's job post pricing is not readily available on their website.
- The job board is quite basic and does not offer any core hiring services, such as employer branding and job distribution.
- Listings aren't shared to the platform's social media pages.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Weld Australia Job Board.
Weld Australia Job Board does not disclose pricing on its website. Employers would need to sign up as a member and complete the online form before they can post a vacancy.
How to Post a Job on Weld Australia Job Board:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Weld Australia Job Board.
Posting a job on Weld Australia Job Board.
Go to Weld Australia Job Board's home page.
From the home page, click on "JOB BOARD" in the top menu bar.
Sign up as a member.
Scroll to the middle of the page and click on "POST JOB VACANCY." On the next page, click on the blue link that reads "Click here to sign up!"
Peruse the membership options and select your preferred one. Then, click on "NEXT."
Fill out the online application form and click on "NEXT" to confirm your submission.
Create and post your listing.
Once your membership has been approved, you'll be able to create and post a vacancy to the job board.
Weld Australia Job Board vs. Bluecollar.com.au:
Weld Australia Job Board and Bluecollar.com.au both advertise welding positions, but the latter lists a wider variety of trades and technical roles. While Weld Australia Job Board is only open to members, all employers can post jobs to Bluecollar.com.au. Bluecollar.com.au also offers employer branding, which Weld Australia Job Board lacks.
Weld Australia Job Board vs. Tradeswomen Australia:
Like Weld Australia Job Board, Tradeswomen Australia caters exclusively to the local trades industry. Of the two, Tradeswomen Australia gives employers access to a more niche pool of talent, particularly women in the blue-collar sector. Neither job board's pricing is readily available on their websites.
Weld Australia Job Board vs. Adzuna:
Adzuna is a popular job board that advertises a wide range of general vacancies. In comparison, Weld Australia Job Board gives companies a targeted approach to hiring welders and trades talent. Of the two, Adzuna is the more feature-rich option, offering employer branding, targeted email alerts, and a mobile app.
What is Weld Australia?
Weld Australia is a membership organization that hosts a job board for employers to find and hire welding talent throughout Australia.
What does it cost to post a job on Weld Australia Job Board?
Weld Australia Job Board's pricing is not readily available on their website. Employers should sign up as a member for more information.
How do I become a member of Weld Australia?
- Navigate to Weld Australia's home page and click on "JOIN NOW."
- Enter your preferred membership option and click on "NEXT."
- Fill out the online application form and click on "NEXT" to confirm your submission.