*14-day free trials are offered on all paid monthly and annual plans.
**Two free months are offered on all paid annual plans.
ManufacturingCrossing is a job board and aggregator that lists thousands of vacancies in manufacturing. Employers post jobs for procurement specialists, technicians, industrial mechanics, production managers, and more on the site. They offer a free plan and more affordable rates than some competitors.
Although the company has an international reach, most of the vacancies on the site are aimed at U.S. job seekers. If you're looking to hire from the U.S., this site is a great platform, but there are better local job boards available.
- Jobs can be posted directly to the job board, with free and paid options to suit a variety of employers.
- The site collects manufacturing job posts from over 4,429,000 sites, thereby attracting more job seekers.
- The platform job posts to a network of more than 600 job boards, ensuring the broadest pool of applicants.
- The site is constantly refreshed, with more than 200,000 new jobs added each week.
- Employers can withhold company details to maintain confidentiality.
- ManufacturingCrossing allows employers to search, download, forward, and save resumes for free.
- Discounts are available for those who purchase annual packages.
- There is live chat support.
- Free job posts are not syndicated to other job boards.
- There are other sites, like Manufacturing Job Site, that reach a much broader local talent pool.
- With under 300 Canadian vacancies listed on the site, this job board may not be attracting enough local talent.
We were unable to find any employer reviews of the site, but the website has several handpicked testimonials, with many job seekers being impressed with the sheer number of jobs posted on the site and also how quickly they were able to find employment by using this job board.
How to Post a Job on ManufacturingCrossing:
Six easy steps for posting a job on ManufacturingCrossing.
Posting a job on ManfacturingCrossing.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to the home page, and click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create an employer account.
Click on the "EMPLOYERS" button toward the top-right corner of the page and select "SIGN UP" from the drop-down menu. Complete the online form and click on "SIGN UP" toward the bottom of the page.
Create your job post.
Click on the "POST NEW JOB" button and complete the online form with information about your job vacancy. Then, click on "SAVE" toward the bottom of the page.
Review your job post.
Look over the preview of your job ad and ensure its accuracy. Then, click on the blue "POST AS FEATURED JOB" button.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose a plan that suits your hiring needs by clicking on the "SELECT" button beneath the plan.
If you selected the Basic plan, you will see an order confirmation message on the next page. Then, click on "GO TO MY JOBS."
If you selected a paid plan, you will be prompted to enter your payment information. Once complete, navigate to the "My Jobs" page.
Publish your job post.
On the "My Jobs" page, set the "Show" filter to "Draft Jobs" and click on the "SEARCH" button. Locate the job post you want to publish, click on the three vertical dots to the right of "DRAFT," and click on "Activate as basic job" or "Activate as featured job," depending on your chosen job posting plan.
ManufacturingCrossing vs. Manufacturing Job Site:
Manufacturing Job Site is the costlier option of the two but it serves Canada exclusively, unlike ManufacturingCrossing. Manufacturing Job Site also syndicates jobs to more than 100 Canadian job boards, which is a smaller network than ManufacturingCrossing's.
ManufacturingCrossing vs. ManufacturingJobs.com:
ManufacturingJobs.com is easier to use but it's the costlier choice with no free options. Like ManufacturingCrossing, ManufacturingJobs.com also offers private postings and reaches a global audience, but with only 16,000 jobs on the site, it possibly reaches a smaller talent pool, unlike ManufacturingCrossing.
ManufacturingCrossing vs. Jobs in Canada:
Jobs in Canada is a general job board and directory that reaches a broad Canadian audience. Basic paid plans cost less than ManufacturingCrossing's paid options, but there is no free plan. Like ManufacturingCrossing, Jobs in Canada also aggregates jobs from other sites, but ManufacturingCrossing is still the better option for targeted hiring.