ManufacturingCrossing offers four paid plans and a Basic Account that provides up to 20 free postings with limited access and features.
*When you purchase a yearly plan you get two free months.
ManufacturingCrossing is a job board and aggregator that lists thousands of vacancies in manufacturing. Employers post jobs for procurement specialists, technicians, industrial mechanics, production managers, and more on the site. They offer a free plan and more affordable rates than some competitors.
Although the company has an international reach, most of the vacancies on the site are aimed at U.S. job seekers. If you're looking to hire from the U.S., this site is a great platform, but there are better local job boards available.
- This is a trusted job board and aggregator used by big brands such as Apple, Google, eBay, FedEx, and Walmart to find hires.
- The platform job posts to a network of more than 600 job boards, ensuring the broadest pool of applicants.
- The site offers live chat as well as email and telephone support.
- Jobs can be posted directly to the site, with free and paid options to suit a range of employers.
- The site allows you to withhold employer details to maintain confidentiality.
- The free resume database access allows users to search, download, forward, and save resumes.
- The site collects manufacturing job posts from over 4,429,000 sites, thereby attracting more job seekers.
- Employers can use the site to find local or global hires in the manufacturing industry.
- Discounts are available for those who purchase annual packages.
- The site can be tricky to navigate.
- There are other sites, like Manufacturing Job Site, that reach a much broader local talent pool.
- With under 300 Canadian vacancies listed on the site, this job board may not be attracting enough local talent.
We were unable to find any employer reviews of the site, but the website enjoys glowing testimonials from jobseekers, with many users being impressed with the sheer number of jobs posted on the site and also how quickly they were able to find employment by using this job board.
How to Post a Job on ManufacturingCrossing:
Eight easy steps for posting a job on ManufacturingCrossing.
Posting a Job on ManfacturingCrossing.
Click on "Sign Up."
Navigate to the home page, then click on "Sign Up" next to the "Employer" label in the far right of the screen.
Create an account.
Provide your details — first and last names, contact number, email, and company information — then click on "Sign Up" at the bottom.
Click on "+ Post New Job."
Once you have created an account, click on the "+ Post new Job" button toward the center of the screen.
Fill in the details of your vacancy.
Starting with the job title, complete all the details of your job post. Then, check the appropriate box to start receiving applications. Click on "Save" when you are done.
To omit your contact information from the job ad, check the final box.
Preview your job post.
From the preview screen, you can view your job post the way it will appear to prospective candidates. From this page, you can also edit your job post, and view job applicants and matching applicants once the posting has gone live.
Post your job.
When you are satisfied with all the details of your posting, go ahead and click on "Post as a Featured Job" towards the top-right. This will take you through to the paid and free options where you can select your plan.
Select your plan.
Click on a paid plan of your choice or choose the free option.
If you click on the free option, your job will be posted immediately.
Pay for your plan.
If you've chosen a paid plan, you'll proceed to the checkout screen. Select your preferred method of payment and enter your card details in the relevant fields. Check the reCAPTCHA box, then click on "Submit Now!" to complete your purchase.
Every paid plan comes with a free 14-day trial.
ManufacturingCrossing vs. Manufacturing Job Site:
Manufacturing Job Site is more costly but it serves Canada exclusively, unlike ManufacturingCrossing. Manufacturing Job Site also syndicates jobs to more than 100 Canadian job boards, which is a smaller network than ManufacturingCrossing's. Use Manufacturing Job Site to hire locally and ManufacturingCrossing for global hires.
ManufacturingCrossing vs. ManufacturingJobs.com:
ManufacturingJobs.com is easier to use but it's the costlier choice with no free options. Like ManufacturingCrossing, ManufacturingJobs.com also offers private postings and reaches a global audience, but with only 16,000 jobs on the site, it possibly reaches a smaller talent pool, unlike ManufacturingCrossing that shares jobs within a wide network.
ManufacturingCrossing vs. JobsinCanada.com:
JobsinCanada.com is a general job board and directory that reaches a broad Canadian audience. Basic paid plans cost less than ManufacturingCrossing's paid options, but there is no free plan. Like ManufacturingCrossing, JobsinCanada also aggregates jobs from other sites, but ManufacturingCrossing is still the better option for targeted hiring.
What is ManufacturingCrossing?
ManufacturingCrossing is a job board and aggregator where thousands of manufacturing vacancies are listed. Positions from all over the world are found on the site, with over 200,000 new listings added each week.
How do I post a job on ManufacturingCrossing?
- Visit the home page and click on "Sign Up" next to "Employer" in the top-right corner.
- Create an account.
- Click on "+ Post New Job."
- Fill in the details of your vacancy.
- Preview your job post.
- Post your job.
- Select your plan.
- Pay for your job post (optional).
How much does it cost to post a job on ManufacturingCrossing?
The cost of posting a job on ManufacturingCrossing starts from US$199.00 per month, but there is also a basic free plan.