From $335.00 /post.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
JobsInManufacturing.com is an established job board used by companies such as Apple, Abercrombie & Fitch, Best Buy, and Fossil. Employers benefit from a large audience of job seekers, a searchable candidate resume database, and bulk posting discounts that appeal to large corporations hiring at scale.
- Job posts are distributed to major job boards for maximum exposure.
- Listings reach an audience of more than 300,000 manufacturing professionals from all industries and job levels.
- Listings stay active for 60 days instead of the usual 30.
- Niche manufacturing specialists use JobsInManufacturing.com, including plant managers, machinists, quality control officers, and more.
- Discounts on multiple job posts encourage large corporations hiring at scale.
- Access to a searchable candidate resume database of over 250,000 resumes allows employers to look for their ideal hire.
- Banner advertising options give job posts extra visibility.
- Job posts can be enhanced and customized with videos and other media.
- Lead generation tools source candidates that meet employee criteria.
- Social media campaigns and email blasts allow for targeted job post advertising.
- There are no free job posting options.
- Job titles and locations cannot be edited; employers need to buy a new posting to change these details.
- No account may have more than 250 active job postings per user.
JobsInManufacturing.com is a trusted job board used by leading companies, but we were unable to find reviews for it.
1 Job Posting
4 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
20 Job Postings
50 Job Postings
1 Month Resume Search
3 Months Resume Search
1 Year Resume Search
1 Job Posting + 1 Month Resume Search
4 Job Postings + 3 Months Resume Search
*Job postings must be used within twelve months of the purchase date.
**For $185.00 you can refresh your job posting for an additional 60 days.
How to Post a Job on JobsInManufacturing.com:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on JobsInManufacturing.com.
Posting a job on JobsInManufacturing.com.
Navigate to the home page of JobsInManufacturing.com, then click on "Employers" in the top-right of the home page.
From the drop-down menu, click on "Register."
Fill in all your details.
Complete the online form by providing all your details, including your first and last names, company name, business address, contact numbers, and more. Be sure to read the terms and conditions before you click on the "Register" button at the end.
Click on "Purchase Jobs."
Once you've successfully registered, you'll be directed to the dashboard. On the left-hand column, beneath "JOBS," click on "Purchase Jobs."
Select your job posting.
Click on the job posting or resume search package you'd like to purchase. You can also contact them directly for custom packages. When you are done, check that the correct email address has been entered in the field below the table, then click on "Select method of Payment."
Click on "Continue to Secure Payment Form."
The "Continue to Secure Payment Form" button is right beneath the "Pay by Credit Card" heading.
Choose a payment method.
Click on the arrow above the payment processor logos and choose your preferred method from the drop-down menu. Click on the "Continue" button to proceed.
Pay for your job post.
Enter your payment details and click on "Continue". You will be able to create a job post after the payment has been made.
JobsInManufacturing.com vs. ManufacturingJobs.com:
ManufacturingJobs.com and JobsInManufacturing.com are similarly priced job boards. They offer a similar range of features too, including a resume database, distribution to other job boards, and various ways of upgrading job posts. ManufacturingJobs.com reaches over 11,000 job seekers, compared to JobsInManufacturing.com's 300,000-strong base.
JobsInManufacturing.com vs. iHireManufacturing:
Both iHireManufacturing and JobsInManufacturing.com are extremely popular with employers and job seekers alike. Job posts reach a large audience and have a wide array of advanced recruiting tools. The key difference is pricing: iHireManufacturing has a monthly price of $349.00, while its rival has one-off job postings.
JobsInManfufacturing.com vs. SME Jobs Connection:
SME Jobs Connection's pricing starts at $329.00 per post, compared to JobsInManfufacturing.com's $335.00 starting price. Both platforms have advanced hiring tools such as a candidate resume database, targeted hiring, and job board syndication, but JobsInManfufacturing.com reaches a larger audience of job seekers.
What is JobsInManufacturing.com?
JobsInManufacturing.com is a job board dedicated to manufacturing workers and employers. Recruiting on JobsInManufacturing.com is made easier with loads of useful features, such as targeted emails and a candidate resume database.
What does it cost to post a job on JobsInManufacturing.com?
JobsInManufacturing.com's pricing ranges from $335.00 per post to $1,295.00 for a special combo deal.