Contact for quote.
Founded in 2015 by Patrick O'Rahilly, FactoryFix is a specialist recruitment solution that connects employers with a large network of skilled professionals in the manufacturing, engineering, and production sectors of the U.S. The platform's objective is to utilize technology to make the recruitment experience smarter, faster, and more affordable.
- The platform offers a recruiting automation solution designed specifically for the manufacturing industry.
- The site gives employers access to a community of more than 600,000 manufacturing workers.
- The automated screening feature saves employers time by matching their job ads only with qualified and responsive candidates.
- The platform includes a convenient messaging tool, TalentText.
- The site's team of consultants is available to help and support employers through the hiring process.
- All plans include job post promotion across the site's distribution network.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- Employers cannot post jobs directly to the site.
- The site is limited to the U.S. and has no international presence.
Although we were unable to find any online reviews of FactoryFix, the site features several client testimonials on their home page.
How to Post a Job on FactoryFix:
Three easy steps for posting a job on FactoryFix.
Posting a job on FactoryFix.
Click on "Sign Up."
You will find this option toward the top-right corner of the FactoryFix home page.
Enter information about the job.
Add the job title and location for the vacancy you want to fill and click on "Next."
Choose where to receive candidate matches.
Enter your work email address and, should you want candidates to be directed to your company's careers page, add the link to your career site. Then, click on "Submit."
FactoryFix will automatically create a job posting and promote it across their distribution network.
FactoryFix vs. ManufacturingJobs.com:
FactoryFix and ManufacturingJobs.com are both niche platforms that cater to employers in search of skilled laborers. FactoryFix, however, has a larger reach, with access to over 600,000 candidates. While both platforms have a resume search service, FactoryFix also offers a candidate matching tool, which ManufacturingJobs.com lacks.
FactoryFix vs. iHireEngineering:
While FactoryFix caters to the manufacturing, production, and engineering sectors, iHireEngineering is more niche and solely advertises engineering jobs. FactoryFix offers more recruitment features than iHireEngineering, such as automated screening technology and a candidate matching tool.
FactoryFix vs. CareerBuilder:
CareerBuilder allows employers to post jobs in all industries of the U.S. FactoryFix, however, specializes in posting manufacturing jobs, which might be the better option for employers looking to hire vetted, skilled professionals. Both platforms offer recruitment services demos upon request.