From $349.00 /mo.
Job post duration
Bulk posting options
iHireManufacturing is an industry-focused job board that offers an all-inclusive hiring experience for employers. Reusable job slots allow companies to easily promote different vacancies, while the variety of hiring tools, such as AI-powered candidate matching and applicant tracking, help to streamline the recruitment process.
While iHireManufacturing offers a plethora of features, it does not offer a free job posting plan like many of its competitors.
- Job slots are interchangeable and jobs can be edited or swapped out as many times as you like.
- Jobs are auto-refreshed after 15 days and pushed to the top of search results.
- Employers have access to a resume database of over 108,000 candidates.
- The platform's iMatch technology recommends relevant jobs to job seekers.
- Discounted bundle job posting options are available.
- Employers can create a free company profile with images and videos to aid brand visibility.
- Applicants can be easily managed from the employer dashboard.
- The iHire Job Wrap tool automatically captures and posts jobs across the iHire network.
- Job Wrap clients are assigned a Customer Success Manager for personalized support.
- Marketing tools include branded email alerts and automatic social recruiting.
- iHireManufacturing does not offer a free plan.
- Employers have to pay extra for resume searches and job distribution to partner sites.
- The platform is costly compared to other manufacturing job boards.
iHire has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and has a 100% business response rate.
While we were unable to find any specific reviews of the iHireManufacturing website, the iHire network has a rating of 3.9 out of 5 on Trustpilot based on the reviews of more than 700 users. The majority of reviewers were satisfied with the platform's talent acquisition services.
1 Job Slot
3 Job Slots
10 Job Slots
Resume Search + Job Slot Credit
How to Post a Job on iHireManufacturing:
Four easy steps for posting a job on iHireManufacturing.
Posting a job on iHireManufacturing.
Click on "Post A Job."
You will find this button in the top-right corner of the iHireManufacturing home page.
Create an employer account.
Enter your name and email in the fields provided and click on "Start Hiring."
On the following page, fill in the online form with your company details. Then, click on "Continue."
Create your job post.
On the employer dashboard, hover over "Jobs" in the menu bar on the left and click on "Post Job" in the drop-down menu. Fill out the job posting form, including the job title, description, job type, and salary details. Once complete, click on "Next" and follow the subsequent steps.
Review and pay for your job listing.
Select the job posting plan that best suits your hiring needs and budget, and click on "Continue."
Enter your credit card details and click on "Place Your Order" to complete your purchase.
iHireManufacturing vs. ManufacturingCrossing:
ManufacturingCrossing allows employers to connect with professionals in the U.S. and abroad, whereas iHireManufacturing only offers a local reach. Comparatively, ManufacturingCrossing offers a free posting plan. Its paid plans start at $399.00 per month, which is costlier than iHireManufacturing's $349.00 per month.
iHireManufacturing vs. ManufacturingJobs.com:
Similar to iHireManufacturing, ManufacturingJobs.com offers a searchable resume database and job distribution to partner sites. Its paid plans start at $329.00 per post, while iHireManufacturing's plans start at $349.00. Of the two, iHireManufacturing reaches a much larger audience and offers candidate matching, which the former lacks.
iHireManufacturing vs. Indeed:
Indeed is the most visited job site in the U.S. and offers both free and subscription-based packages starting from as little as $5.00. In comparison, iHireManufacturing does not offer a free plan and its paid plans start at $349.00 per month. Despite being costlier, iHireManufacturing may be the better option for targeted recruiting.