30 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
30 Day Job Posting + Manufacturing Job Board Network
5 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
10 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
6 Month Unlimited Job Postings
1 Year Unlimited Job Postings
Single Resume Purchase
*WiMWorks also features a number of banner ad packages and additional job post upgrades for increased exposure.
**Members who hold a Professional, Professional Plus, or Corporate membership for WiM, qualify for discounts. Visit the WiM website to find out more.
Since 2010, WiMWorks has been supporting women in manufacturing through their job board, which makes it easy for employers who believe in equal opportunities and inclusive workplaces to connect with female professionals. Employers can post vacancies in a range of industries, including aerospace, construction, science, engineering, and more.
WiMWorks features a number of recruitment tools, such as job board syndication, bulk job posting packages, and a resume database to help streamline the hiring process. While the platform caters primarily to the U.S. job market, it is still a useful resource for Canadian employers, although pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- WiMWorks is the reputable job board of WiM that helps employers reach a diverse talent pool.
- The job board allows for both local and global postings.
- There is a wide variety of job posting packages available at different price points.
- WimWorks offers add-ons to help your job posting attract diverse candidates and veterans.
- Members can view resumes in the resume bank at no cost.
- The platform offers bulk job posting packs at discounted rates.
- Those with WiM memberships qualify for further discounts.
- The website is easy to navigate and jobs can be posted directly to the site.
- Advanced packages offer job syndication to 1,000+ job boards.
- There is no trial or free posting plan.
- The platform caters primarily to the U.S. job market.
- The website is not available in French.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The platform lacks local customer support channels in Canada.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WiMWorks. However, the site is owned by Women in Manufacturing (WiM), a reputable nonprofit trade association with prominent corporate members, such as Dell Technologies, Canon, Google, and Tesla.
WiMWorks vs. Manufacturing Job Site:
Manufacturing Job Site is a manufacturing job board for Canadian job market and charges C$699.00 per post. WiMWorks is a global manufacturing job board with a specific emphasis on careers for women. The platform charges members US$2249.00 per post and nonmembers US$349.00 per post.
WiMWorks vs. Toronto Construction Association (TCA):
While not exclusively a job board, TCA offers employers a free job posting service, making it much more affordable than WiMWorks, which charges US$249.00 for a 30-day job posting for members. TCA also has a specific focus on the Greater Toronto Area, which may make it a better option for local hiring.
WiMWorks vs. ManufacturingJobs.com:
Both ManufacturingJobs.com and WiMWorks are U.S.-based job boards that also cater to the Canadian manufacturing job market. but WiMWorks has a specific focus on manufacturing careers for women. ManufacturingJobs.com charges US$329.00 per post while WiMWorks charges US$349.00 per post with discounts for members.
Women in Manufacturing Association
Jan 01, 2010
6363 Oak Tree Blvd., Independence, Ohio 44131 USA
How much does it cost to post a job on WiMWorks?
WiMWork's pricing starts from US$249.00 for members and US$349.00 for nonmembers. There are also discounts for bulk packages.
How do I create an account on WiMWorks?
- Go to the WiMWorks home page.
- Hover over "Employers" in the top-right corner and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the "New Users Create an Account" form with your details.
- Click on "Create My Account" toward the bottom of the page.