30 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
30 Day Job Posting + Manufacturing Job Board Network
5 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
10 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
6 Month Unlimited Job Postings
1 Year Unlimited Job Postings
Single Resume Purchase
*WiMWorks also features a number of banner ad packages and additional job post upgrades for increased exposure.
**Members who hold a Professional, Professional Plus, or Corporate membership for WiM, qualify for discounts. Visit the WiM website to find out more.
Since 2010, WiMWorks has been supporting women in manufacturing through their job board, which makes it easy for employers who believe in equal opportunities and inclusive workplaces to connect with female professionals. Employers can post vacancies in a range of industries, including aerospace, construction, science, engineering, and more.
WiMWorks features a number of recruitment tools, such as job board syndication, bulk job posting packages, and a resume database to help streamline the hiring process. While the platform caters primarily to the U.S. job market, it is still a useful resource for Canadian employers, although pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- WiMWorks is the reputable job board of WiM that helps employers reach a diverse talent pool.
- The job board allows for both local and global postings.
- There is a wide variety of job posting packages available at different price points.
- WimWorks offers add-ons to help your job posting attract diverse candidates and veterans.
- Members can view resumes in the resume bank at no cost.
- The platform offers bulk job posting packs at discounted rates.
- Those with WiM memberships qualify for further discounts.
- The website is easy to navigate and jobs can be posted directly to the site.
- Advanced packages offer job syndication to 1,000+ job boards.
- There is no trial or free posting plan.
- The platform caters primarily to the U.S. job market.
- The website is not available in French.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The platform lacks local customer support channels in Canada.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WiMWorks. However, the site is owned by Women in Manufacturing (WiM), a reputable nonprofit trade association with prominent corporate members, such as Dell Technologies, Canon, Google, and Tesla.
How to Post a Job on WiMWorks:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on WiMWorks.
Posting a job on WiMWorks.
Visit the WiMWorks home page.
Navigate to the WiMWorks home page, then click on the "Post a Job" button in the far right on the top banner.
Choose your package.
Read through all the packages and click on "Get Started" beneath the one you want to purchase.
There are two price options attached to each package or product — a member price and nonmember price. Double-check that you've selected the correct one.
Create an account.
Click on "Post a Job."
Once your account has been created, you'll receive a confirmation email and be able to access your dashboard. From your account page, click on the "Post a Job" option beneath the "QUICK LINKS" heading on the left-hand side of the page.
Create your job post.
Select your preferred posting and fill in all the details in the relevant fields, including the job title, description, requirements, and other details. When you are done, click on "Preview" to view your posting, or "Continue" to proceed to the next window.
Add posting upgrades.
Check the relevant boxes to upgrade your job posting. When you are done, click on "Add Upgrades."
If you don't want to purchase any upgrades, you can bypass this stage by clicking on "No Thanks."
Pay for your listing.
At checkout, you'll have a chance to review your order before you pay for it. Double-check that everything's in order, then enter your billing information and click on "Pay by Credit Card" or "Pay by Check / Invoice," depending on your preference.
WiMWorks vs. Manufacturing Job Site:
Manufacturing Job Site and WiMWorks are similar manufacturing job boards with a few key differences. Manufacturing Job Site caters exclusively to the Canadian job market and is the costlier option, whereas WiMWorks is a global manufacturing job board with a specific emphasis on careers for women, making it the better option for diversity hiring.
WiMWorks vs. Toronto Construction Association (TCA):
While not exclusively a job board, TCA offers employers a free job posting service, making it much more affordable than WiMWorks, which charges US$249.00 for a 30-day job posting for members. TCA also has a specific focus on the Greater Toronto Area, which may make it a better option for local hiring.
WiMWorks vs. ManufacturingJobs.com:
Both ManufacturingJobs.com and WiMWorks are U.S.-based job boards that also cater to the Canadian manufacturing job market. The platforms offer a similar range of job posting packages, but ManufacturingJobs.com is a more general career portal, whereas WiMWorks has a specific focus on manufacturing careers for women.
What is WiMWorks?
WiMWorks is a job board where women manufacturing professionals from diverse backgrounds can be found.
How much does it cost to post a job on WiMWorks?
WiMWork's pricing starts from US$249.00 for members and US$349.00 for nonmembers. There are also discounts for bulk packages.
How do I create an account on WiMWorks?
- Go to the WiMWorks home page.
- Hover over "Employers" in the top-right corner and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the "New Users Create an Account" form with your details.
- Click on "Create My Account" toward the bottom of the page.