Pricing for Instant Job Credits*
Pricing for Monthly Job Credits**
1 Job Credit
2 Job Credits
3 Job Credits
4 Job Credits
5 Job Credits
10 Job Credits
15 Job Credits
20 Job Credits
25 Job Credits
50 Job Credits
100 Job Credits
*Employers have the option to purchase instant job posting credits or monthly postings. Job posting credits can be purchased for immediate use or used over 12 months from the date of purchase. Each job credit constitutes a four-week (28-day) job posting.
**Unused monthly credits roll over for up to three months. Each credit constitutes a 4.2-week (30-day) job posting.
Manufacturing Job Site is Canada's top job board for manufacturing and industrial jobs. Positions for carpenters, plant forepersons, electricians, skilled laborers, mechanics, and more, are typically found on the job board and advertised across Canada.
The job board offers great variety when it comes to plans and pricing, but most of their offers are best suited to employers who post jobs regularly. Unless you require bulk postings, there are job boards that provide more affordable plans, global exposure, and additional features, such as resume searching.
- The site is trusted and used by several names in trade and industry, including Pulp & Paper Canada and PrintAction.
- Jobs in manufacturing, warehousing, energy, printing, engineering, and more, can be found on the job board.
- Listings are syndicated to more than 200 job boards, increasing your chances of finding the best talent.
- Dedicated job posting managers ensure your posts are optimized to attract the maximum number of candidates.
- The job board has a large audience, with postings reaching over 860,000 monthly readers.
- A sophisticated candidate management system (CMS) ensures fast hiring.
- Jobs are shared to social media and target Canadian job seekers thanks to Google's geotargeting.
- They offer sizeable discounts with bulk job posting packs.
- Job postings are optimized to rank high in search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, and Brave.
- All account managers, response managers, and customer service personnel are based in Canada.
- There is no trial or free job posting options.
- Posting single vacancies on the site is quite costly; this job board is better suited to employers who hire often.
- There seems to be an option to buy credits for the U.S. site, but no U.S. vacancies were listed at the time of writing.
- There is no resume database.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Manufacturing Job Site. However, the company is owned by Annex Business Media, Canada's top business-to-business media company, and it serves at least 20 big names in Canada's trade and industry sectors, making it a reputable site for posting jobs.
How to Post a Job on Manufacturing Job Site:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Manufacturing Job Site.
Posting a Job on Manufacturing Job Site.
Visit Manufacturing Job Site's home page.
Navigate to the home page and click on the "EMPLOYERS" tab.
Select the number of job credits you require.
Scroll toward the bottom of the page and select the number of job posting credits or monthly job postings you require.
Beneath the blue "Job Posting Credits" or the red "Monthly Job Postings" heading, select the number of credits/postings from the drop-down menu.
Click on "BUY NOW" when you're ready.
Create an account.
On the far right of the screen, click on the orange "Create Account" button.
Fill in your details.
Complete the online form with your company and user details, then click on "Create Account" at the end of the form.
Click on your posting of choice.
Once you've created your account, you'll be redirected to your dashboard. Ensure that you've selected the "Canada" option, then click on any of the packages.
Pay for your posting.
Once you've selected your posting, your cart and total will appear on the right-hand side of the screen. Enter your credit card details, then click "Buy Now" to complete your purchase.
Once you've purchased your job credits, you'll be able to post your job to the site.
For additional job posting options, click on the gray block at the bottom of the page and an agent will reach out to you.
Manufacturing Job Site vs. Toronto Construction Association (TCA):
TCA offers free postings that are live for up to 12 months, while Manufacturing Job Site is a paid job board where postings remain live for four weeks. While there is some overlap between construction and manufacturing, Manufacturing Job Site offers more targeted hiring for employers looking to fill strictly manufacturing roles.
Manufacturing Job Site vs. ManufacturingJobs.com:
Like Manufacturing Job Site, ManufacturingJobs.com targets job seekers in the manufacturing industry, but it has a wider reach, allowing employers to advertise both local and global vacancies. Both sites lack free plans, but ManufacturingJobs.com has more competitive pricing and further reach. For hiring local, go with Manufacturing Job Site.
Manufacturing Job Site vs. ManufacturingCrossing:
ManufacturingCrossing is a job board and aggregator, offering job syndication to over 600 sites, while Manufacturing Job Site has a much smaller network. However, ManufacturingCrossing is an international site with a U.S. focus, while Manufacturing Job Site focuses exclusively on the local market.