Job post duration
Searchable CV database
Job post inclusion in newsletters
VentureLoop features a job board for venture-backed startup companies across the globe. However, the site does not offer any hiring solutions tailored specifically to the U.K. market. While the job posting service is free for companies whose investors are existing VentureLoop clients, the standard pricing for a single job posting is US$99.00.
The site includes job ads in a weekly newsletter to more than 5,000 subscribers and profiles companies that post three or more ads in their startup news section, which provides added reach and raises brand awareness, respectively. However, the platform lacks additional hiring tools, such as CV searches and candidate matching.
- Companies whose financial backers are VentureLoop clients can post unlimited jobs for free.
- Job ads are included in a weekly newsletter to more than 5,000 subscribers.
- The site claims to attract over 125,000 monthly website visitors.
- Companies that post three or more jobs are featured in the site's startup news section.
- The platform has an international reach.
- The site lacks a searchable CV database, job post upgrades, candidate matching, and applicant tracking tools.
- The free plan is limited to companies whose investors are VentureLoop clients.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- There are no local customer support channels or U.K.-specific hiring solutions.
We were unable to find any online reviews of VentureLoop.
VentureLoop charges US$99.00 for a single job posting. However, the site offers free unlimited job ads to startups whose investors are VentureLoop clients.
VentureLoop vs. UK Startup Jobs:
UK Startup Jobs offers a free job posting plan that only requires payment on hire of 5% of the salary. VentureLoop also offers a free plan for certain companies. Both offer a one-off posting plan: UK Startup Jobs charges £50.00 +VAT per post, while VentureLoop charges US$99.00 per post.
VentureLoop vs. Work In Startups:
Work In Startups is a U.K.-specific startup job board, whereas VentureLoop has an international reach. Work In Startups does not offer a free job posting plan and charges from £125.00 +VAT per post. VentureLoop, in contrast, has a free option for companies whose investors are VentureLoop clients and otherwise charges US$99.00 per post.
VentureLoop vs. Top Startup Jobs:
VentureLoop and Top Startup Jobs both target the startup employment market and charge US$99.00 for a single job posting. However, VentureLoop offers unlimited free job postings to companies whose investors are existing VentureLoop clients. The latter also stands out with the inclusion of job ads in its weekly newsletter.