Job post duration
Searchable resume database
Job post inclusion in newsletters
VentureLoop provides several services for venture-backed startup companies, including HR solutions, payrolling, and a job board. While the job posting service is free for companies whose investors are existing VentureLoop clients, the standard pricing for a single job posting is $99.00.
The site includes job ads in a weekly newsletter to more than 5,000 subscribers and profiles companies that post three or more ads in their startup news section, which provides added reach and raises brand awareness, respectively. However, the platform lacks additional hiring tools, such as resume searches and candidate matching.
- Companies whose financial backers are VentureLoop clients can post unlimited jobs for free.
- Job ads are included in a weekly newsletter to more than 5,000 subscribers.
- The site claims to attract over 125,000 monthly website visitors.
- Companies that post three or more jobs are featured in the site's startup news section.
- The platform has an international reach.
- The site lacks a searchable resume database, job post upgrades, candidate matching, and applicant tracking tools.
- The free plan is limited to companies whose investors are VentureLoop clients.
We were unable to find any online reviews of VentureLoop.
VentureLoop charges $99.00 for a single job posting. However, the site offers free unlimited job ads to startups whose investors are VentureLoop clients.
VentureLoop vs. Top Startup Jobs:
VentureLoop and Top Startup Jobs both target the startup employment market and charge $99.00 for a single job posting. However, VentureLoop offers unlimited free job postings to companies whose investors are existing VentureLoop clients. The company also stands out with the inclusion of job ads in its weekly newsletter.
VentureLoop vs. Rocketships.io:
Unlike VentureLoop, Rocketships.io distributes job posts across other websites and on social media. Rocketships.io charges $99.00 per month, whereas VentureLoop charges per post — also $99.00. However, the former includes a free company profile page, whereas VentureLoop only features companies in its news section if they post three or more jobs.
VentureLoop vs. GeekWork:
While VentureLoop's free plan is limited to companies whose investors are VentureLoop clients, GeekWork offers free basic 60-day listings. However, with a starting price of $199.00 per post, the latter's paid plans are costlier, compared to VentureLoop's standard listing price of $99.00. GeekWork stands out with a featured listing option.