Work In Startups
From £125.00 +VAT /post.
CV database access
Candidate matching tools
Work In Startups advertises a wide variety of startup roles in several niche industries, targeting job seekers looking to join early-growth and scale-up companies. The platform offers several job posting plans to suit different budgets and a robust set of hiring tools, including CV searches and ATS integration, for an efficient recruitment process.
- Employers receive a discount when purchasing bulk job posting packages.
- The platform has more than 100,000 registered job seekers, giving employers access to a large network of talent.
- Employers can add their company logo to listings to aid brand awareness.
- Listings are sent to subscribed candidates via email alerts.
- The Scaleup package includes a feature on the platform's partner job board Adzuna.
- Applicants are sent directly to employers' ATS via the site's integration tool.
- Employers can opt to bump up their vacancy to the top of its category for increased exposure.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- The Unicorn plan shares job posts to the platform's social media pages and newsletter, and includes CV searches.
- Employers can add screening questions to job posts to filter candidates.
- Work In Startups does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Only the more costly plans include certain hiring tools, such as CV searches and social media promotion.
- The platform lacks candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Work In Startups.
£125.00 +VAT /post.
£195.00 +VAT /post.
£295.00 +VAT /post.
Add On: Bump Up
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on Work In Startups:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Work in Startups.
Posting a job on Work in Startups.
Click on "Post a job."
You'll find this button toward the top-right corner of Work in Startup's home page.
Create an employer account.
Peruse the available job posting plans and click on "Post your first job" to proceed. On the next page, fill out the online registration form with your personal and company details, and click on "Create account."
Create your job post.
From your dashboard, click on the text that reads "Click here to post your first job." Fill out the online job posting form with your vacancy details, including the location, category, and description. Once you're done, click on "next."
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting plan by clicking on "Select x package" under the applicable heading.
On the pop-up window, click on "Proceed with payment" to continue.
Complete your purchase.
Review your order summary to ensure you've selected the correct job posting plan. Then, click on "Add billing address" and fill out the online form before clicking on "Save."
Choose your preferred payment method by clicking on its icon and complete your purchase.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on the site.
Work In Startups vs. F6S job board:
Like Work In Startups, the F6S job board advertises various startup roles and offers social media promotion services. While Work In Startups only has paid job posting options, F6S is a free job posting service, making it a budget-friendly choice. However, for Work In Startup's higher price tag, users gain access to CV searches and job distribution tools.
Work In Startups vs. UK Startup Jobs:
Both Work In Startups and UK Startup Jobs are general job boards catering to the U.K. job market. UK Startup Jobs offers free and paid job postings, while Work In Startups's pricing starts from £125.00 +VAT /post. However, Work In Startups offers more features, including ATS integrations and logo branding.
Work In Startups vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular U.K. job board that boasts a CV database of more than 2 million candidates, affording employers a much larger reach than Work In Startups. However, the latter primarily serves the startup community, making it the better option for targeted hiring. Both sites offer employer branding and targeted email alerts.