From £99.00 /post.
Job post duration
Social media promotion
Unicorn Hunt offers a simple job board to promote roles in development, design, marketing, and project management, to name a few. The platform offers various features to boost job visibility, including social media promotion, but it lacks standard tools to optimize the hiring process, such as applicant management and resume searches.
- Unicorn Hunt offers a targeted hiring solution for startups in the finance and technology sectors.
- The platform provides three job posting plans to suit various hiring needs and budgets.
- Young startups can opt to pay a discounted price or forgo the fee altogether for a basic job listing.
- All job ads are featured in the Unicorn Hunt newsletter and on X (formerly known as Twitter).
- Employers can add a video to job postings to give candidates an overall picture of their brand and company culture.
- Job postings can include a company logo, social media handles, and a company career page URL.
- Remote vacancies can be syndicated to We Work Remotely (WWR) for an additional cost.
- Job listings are auto-renewed after 30 days unless you cancel your subscription.
- Only remote roles can be syndicated to WWR, and this incurs an extra charge.
- There is no telephonic customer support.
- The user interface is outdated compared to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Unicorn Hunt.
Choose your discount.
Add-On: Remote Listing on WWR
*The Bootstrapping plan allows users to post a free job listing or pay whatever they can afford.
Unicorn Hunt vs. Work In Startups (WIS):
Similar to Unicorn Hunt, Work in Startups promotes roles in design, tech, and finance across the U.K. Work In Startups reaches a larger audience and offers a greater feature set, including a CV database and ATS integration. However, Unicorn Hunt offers a free posting plan, while the latter does not. A basic post costs $125.00 +VAT on WIS.
Unicorn Hunt vs. UK Startup Jobs:
UK Startup Jobs connects talented professionals with top tech startups, reaching a larger audience than Unicorn Hunt. With the former, users can pay £50.00 per post, or 5% of a hire's salary, while Unicorn Hunt offers free and paid plans from £99.00 per post. Both sites feature newsletter promotion but neither offers applicant tracking.
Unicorn Hunt vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a professional social network that features jobs in all industries and offers free and sponsored post options. Comparatively, Unicorn Hunt offers a free plan and various paid plans starting at £99.00 per post. While LinkedIn is great for reaching a global audience, Unicorn Hunt may be better for targeting a niche group of candidates.