UK Startup Jobs
£50.00 +VAT /post.
Job post upgrades
Searchable CV database
Applicant tracking tools
UK Startup Jobs caters to a niche market in the U.K., listing employment opportunities at new entrepreneurial ventures. The site offers two posting plans to suit different budgets and includes job ads in email alerts and its weekly newsletter. However, it lacks additional hiring tools, such as applicant tracking, CV searches, and employer branding.
- The site offers two job posting plans designed to suit different budgetary needs.
- Job posts are featured on the home page and included in email alerts and in a weekly newsletter.
- Employers can include a logo, website links, and a video link in job ads.
- An online dashboard makes it easy to manage job postings.
- The Free to Post plan is not truly free as employers are charged 5% of the salary on hire.
- The site lacks applicant tracking tools, CV searches, and additional job post enhancements.
We were unable to find any online reviews of UK Startup Jobs.
Free to Post
Free to post and 5% of salary on hire.
One-Off Upfront Payment
UK Startup Jobs vs. Work In Startups:
UK Startup Jobs and Work In Startups target the same market in the U.K., but the latter is far costlier with a starting price of £125.00 +VAT per post, compared to UK Startup Jobs' £50.00 +VAT per post or its free option that only demands payment on hire to the tune of 5% of the hire's salary. However, Work In Startups stands out with CV searches.
UK Startup Jobs vs. VentureLoop:
While UK Startup Jobs offers a free job posting plan that only requires payment on hire of 5% of the salary and a one-off upfront payment option priced at £50.00 +VAT per post, VentureLoop's pricing starts at US$99.00 per post. The former specifically targets the U.K. market, whereas VentureLoop has an international reach.
UK Startup Jobs vs. Unicorn Hunt:
UK Startup Jobs and Unicorn Hunt both offer free and paid job posting options, but the former's free plan demands payment of 5% of the new employee's salary on hire. Both also include job ads in their newsletter, but only Unicorn Hunt offers social media promotion and the syndication of remote roles to We Work Remotely.