ExecThread is a U.S.-based recruitment company with a global job board that allows employers to post senior-level and executive vacancies in the U.K.
Compared to other leading U.K. executive job boards, ExecThread offers a standard range of recruitment services, such as employer branding options and sponsored job postings for increased exposure. The company, however, does not list its pricing in pound sterling and does not provide any local customer support information.
- The job board allows employers to reach over 70,000 vetted professionals worldwide, including the U.K.
- The site has three job posting options available, including a basic free listing.
- Job posts are live for 90 days.
- The Premium package allows employers to add their job posts to the site's weekly newsletter sent to all ExecThread members.
- Employers can keep their company name, compensation, and contact information confidential on job posts.
- Employers can only post jobs with a compensation of more than US$100,000.
- The site does not offer company branding on their Basic job posting package.
- The company does not offer social media promotion services.
- The job board does not have local customer support.
- The site does not feature any applicant management tools.
- Employers must have a LinkedIn profile to sign up for the service.
- The site's pricing information is only listed in U.S. dollars.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of ExecThread, the company features a "Success Stories" section on their website with testimonials from clients.
How to Post a Job on ExecThread:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on ExecThread.
Posting a job on ExecThread.
Navigate to ExecThread's home page.
On the home page, click on "FIND TALENT" in the top menu bar.
Select a job posting package.
Choose one of the three job posting options, and click on "LOG IN/SIGN UP" underneath it.
Create an employer account.
To create an account, add your name and email address to the online registration form. Then, click on "CONTINUE."
Add your company details.
On the next page, add your work title and company name. Then, click on "CREATE ACCOUNT."
A verification link will be sent to your email. To activate your account, click on "AUTHENTICATE MY EMAIL."
You'll then be asked to create a password. Once you're done, click on "SAVE MY PASSWORD."
Add a link to your LinkedIn profile, and click on "SUBMIT."
Enter your job posting details.
You'll be asked to create your job post. First, enter your company name, tick the applicable boxes, and add a brief company description. Then, select "NEXT."
Add the position title and location, or select the remote checkbox. Then, click on "NEXT."
Describe the role you want to advertise by adding its functions, a position summary, required expertise, the compensation range, etc. Then, click on "NEXT."
To add upgrades to your job post, select whether you'd like to create an ExecThread dashboard for applications, or if candidates should apply "off-domain." The latter option will require an extra fee of US$299.00. Then, click on "NEXT."
Decide if you want to share your contact information with applicants, or if you'd like to keep it confidential. The latter will require you to upgrade to the Premium package. Then, click on "NEXT."
Decide whether you want to add branding or a sponsored listing to your job post. This action will require you to upgrade to the Professional package. Then, click on "NEXT."
Finalize your order.
Review your order summary, and when you're ready, click on "CHECKOUT."
Your job post will then be reviewed by an ExecThread representative before it goes live on their job board.
ExecThread vs. ExecuNet:
While ExecThread and ExecuNet both specialize in advertising senior-level positions, the former offers a free basic listing, which might make it the more attractive option. ExecuNet, however, has more personalized recruitment features on offer, such as application management support and candidate matching services.
ExecThread vs. AllExecutiveJobs.com:
Like ExecThread, AllExecutiveJobs.com caters to employers in search of executive-level professionals. While both platforms offer a free job posting option, AllExecutiveJobs.com has a candidate CV database available through their partner site, which ExecThread lacks. Neither platform offers social media promotion or candidate management services.
ExecThread vs. ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com:
ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com is a niche job board for C-level executive positions. While ExecThread is only a job board, ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com offers additional services such as executive training. The latter does not advertise jobs on other platforms, while ExecThread uses sites like Twitter to post job ads.
What is ExecThread?
ExecThread is a U.S.-based company with a job board aimed at connecting employers with senior-level and executive professionals worldwide.
What does it cost to post a job on ExecThread?
ExecThread's basic job post is free, but they offer two upgraded job posting packages priced at US$299.00 and US$599.00 respectively.
How do I create an ExecThread account?
- Navigate to ExecThread's home page.
- Click on "SIGN UP."
- Follow the prompts to fill out the registration form, and select "CONTINUE."
- A verification link will be sent to your email. Activate your account by clicking on "AUTHENTICATE MY ACCOUNT."
- Create a password and add your LinkedIn profile to the online form. Then, select "SUBMIT" to create an account.
How do I edit a job post on ExecThread?
- Log in to your account.
- Select "Find Talent" in the top bar menu.
- Click on the three dots next to the job post you'd like to change, and select "Edit job."
Where is ExecThread located?
ExecThread is headquartered in New York, U.S. The company does not list any international office locations.