The Times and The Sunday Times Appointments
From £800.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Job-post screening questions
The Times and The Sunday Times Appointments is a niche job board that connects employers with senior- and executive-level professionals in a wide variety of industries, such as finance, HR, business development, and more. The job board is hosted by The Times & Sunday Times, a popular print and online publication that shares the latest news.
Thanks to its wide reach, the job board gives users access to a highly defined audience of more than 80,000 candidates. While it has several standard features not offered by many competitors, the platform is a costly option for users on a tight budget.
- The job board offers several job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can add their company profile to the site to aid brand visibility.
- The Premium and Top Job packages ensure listings are seen more frequently and appear at the top of job searches.
- Companies can access the platform's CV database to find suitable candidates for their vacancies.
- Users can filter applications with screening questions.
- The Targeted plan allows employers to add sponsored keywords to their listings for maximum reach.
- The Times and The Sunday Times Appointments does not offer a free plan.
- Compared to some rival platforms, such as ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com, the job board is costly.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job posting sites.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking, candidate matching, and social media promotion tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The Times and The Sunday Times Appointments.
Standard Job Posting
Targeted Job Posting
How to Post a Job on The Times & The Sunday Times:
Five easy steps for posting a job on The Times and The Sunday Times Appointments.
Posting a job on The Times and The Sunday Times Appointments.
Click on "RECRUITERS."
You'll find this button on the right-hand side of The Times and The Sunday Times Appointments' home page.
Register as an employer.
On the next page, click on "Create an account" toward the top-right corner and fill out the online registration form. Once you're done, click on "Save and continue."
Choose a job posting plan.
Click on "ADVERTISE A JOB" in the top menu bar and select your preferred job posting package by clicking on "Advertise now" under the applicable heading.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your listing's details, including the title, description, and location. Once you're ready to proceed, click on "Save and continue" on the left-hand side of the page.
Complete your purchase.
Review your cart to ensure you've selected the correct job posting plan and click on "Checkout." Select "Pay online" and click on "Continue to payment" to pay for your listing via the platform's secure payment provider.
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the job board.
The Times and The Sunday Times Appointments vs. ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com:
While The Times Appointments charges £800.00 +VAT per post, ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com is the more affordable choice, charging £250.00 +VAT per post. Both platforms offer CV searches and employer branding, but only The Times Appointments has a sponsored keyword option for added visibility.
The Times and The Sunday Times Appointments vs. ExecThread:
The Times Appointments and ExecThread both advertise executive-level jobs throughout the U.K. While The Times Appointments charges £800.00 +VAT per listing, ExecThread offers a free job posting plan, with paid packages starting at US$299.00 per post. However, only The Times Appointments features CV searches.
The Times and The Sunday Times Appointments vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a popular job board that lists general vacancies at all career levels. By contrast, The Times Appointments primarily caters to senior-level talent. Both sites offer CV searches and screening questions, but The Times Appointments is costlier, charging £800.00 +VAT per post, while Reed.co.uk charges £150.00 +VAT for a premium post.