From £250.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
CV database access
Targeted job emails
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
Launched in 2001, ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com was the U.K.'s first job board dedicated to the executive job market. The platform is the self-proclaimed market leader in connecting employers with top executive candidates throughout the U.K. and abroad.
The platform offers a variety of recruitment resources such as e-courses, a CV database of executive candidates, and a comprehensive job filter and search function, all for a competitive price. However, there are no candidate matching or applicant tracking tools on offer.
- The job board primarily advertises executive roles throughout the U.K. for a variety of industries.
- ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com features a dedicated account manager to help employers with their recruitment needs.
- Job posts are shared via the company's Twitter account for increased visibility.
- The platform's pricing packages are more affordable than several competitors, such as The Times & The Sunday Times Appointments.
- Employers can search and download CVs from the site's executive candidate database.
- The premium package includes employer branding services and targeted job email alerts.
- There is no free job posting option.
- ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com does not offer candidate matching or applicant tracking tools.
- CV credits have to purchased separately from job posts, incurring additional fees.
- Listings are not distributed to other job boards.
On Trustpilot, ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com has a 2.5-star rating, with some users mentioning the difficulty of unsubscribing to emails, while one user praised the job board's effective services.
Standard Job Advertisement
Premium Job Advertisement
25 CV Downloads
100 CV Downloads
How to Post a Job on ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com.
Posting a Job on ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com.
Navigate to the ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com home page.
From the home page, click on "Register" in the top right corner. On the next page, click on "RECRUITER."
Create your account.
Create your job post.
From your dashboard, click on "Post a Job." Create your job post by filling in the online form with the details of your vacancy.
Enter the job title, location, compensation, and job description.
Select the primary and secondary sectors as well as the type of employment contract.
Specify which regions you would like to advertise your job in.
Finally, enter your contact information.
Once complete, you can review your job post by clicking "PREVIEW CHANGES."
You can edit your post by clicking "BACK" or continue by clicking "SAVE AND CLOSE."
Purchase your job package.
Once you're happy with your job post, select a package toward the bottom of the page, and then click "PURCHASE PACKAGE."
On the next page, enter your billing details and click "SUBMIT ORDER" to complete the payment.
Once your job post has been processed, it will appear on the ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com job board.
ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com vs. AllExecutiveJobs.com:
AllExecutiveJobs.com is a similar platform to ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com as they both cater to employers looking to fill C-level management positions. AllExecutiveJobs.com is the more affordable option, offering a free job posting service, while ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com charges £250.00 +VAT for a single job post.
ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com vs. ExecThread:
Unlike ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com, ExecThread does not feature a searchable executive CV database or promote job ads via their social media platforms. However, ExecThread has a free job posting option and paid plans starting at US$299.00 per post, whereas ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com charges £250.00 +VAT for a single job post.
ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a general job board that advertises vacancies at all career levels. Comparatively, ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com primarily lists senior-level jobs, which might be the better option for targeted hiring. While Reed.co.uk's plans start at £89.00 +VAT for a new customer post, ExecutivesOnTheWeb.com charges £250.00 +VAT per post.