DIY Job Posting
Private Sourcing & Candidate Research
Contact for quote.
ExecuNet is a niche recruitment site and job board that advertises senior-level jobs in a variety of industries throughout the U.S. and North America. The platform has a private network of top executive talent that employers can access to fill their permanent and contract vacancies.
ExecuNet's job board offers two plans: a job posting for 45 days or an assisted recruitment solution. While the site features candidate-matching services, they do not offer social media exposure, email advertising, or an applicant tracking system.
- The job board specializes in posting VP, C-Suite, and CEO-level jobs with compensation of $150,000 or higher.
- Jobs are listed on the site for 45 days.
- Employers can directly or confidentially search for candidates through the platform's exclusive network.
- The site's Private Sourcing & Candidate Research package includes candidate screening, matching, and shortlisting services.
- The platform offers additional employer services, such as banner advertising and webinar participation.
- Jobs are shared to ExecuNet's affiliated job boards, including CareerBuilder and Monster.
- Employers can advertise jobs across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- ExecuNet does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform does not promote listings through its social media pages.
- The site only posts jobs with a salary of $150,000 or higher.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ExecuNet. However, the site does feature a "Sucess Stories" page for testimonials from satisfied clients.
How to Post a Job on ExecuNet:
Five easy steps for posting a job on ExecuNet.
Posting a job on ExecuNet.
Start the job posting process.
Navigate to ExecuNet's home page and select "For Recruiters" toward the top-right corner.
Select the "DIY Job Posting" package.
Click on "Service Options" in the top menu bar and choose the "DIY Job Posting" package by clicking on "Get Started Now."
Create an employer profile.
Fill out the online form with your personal information and select "Continue."
Add your contact and location details.
Then, select "Continue."
Finalize your order.
Ensure that your order is correct, and add your billing information to the online form. Then, select "Continue."
Create and post your vacancy.
Once the payment is made, you'll be able to create and post your job to ExecuNet.
ExecuNet vs. ExecThread:
ExecuNet and ExecThread are both niche job boards that advertise senior-level positions in the U.S. While ExecThread has an international presence, ExecuNet primarily serves the North American job market. Comparatively, ExecThread is the more affordable option, offering a free basic listing, while ExecuNet's single job post costs $295.00.
ExecuNet vs. Ladders:
Similar to ExecuNet, Ladders helps employers recruit executive-level job seekers throughout North America. Ladders is the more costly option though charging upwards of $599.00 per post while ExecuNet has a single job posting option available at $295.00 per post. Neither platform offers social media promotion services.
ExecuNet vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a professional social network that advertises jobs at all career levels. ExecuNet is more niche, primarily posting senior-level positions. While LinkedIn has a large global reach, ExecuNet caters exclusively to the North American job market, which might be the better option for employers in search of a targeted network of candidates.
Jan 01, 1988
295 Westport Ave., Unit 8, Norwalk, CT 06851
What is ExecuNet?
ExecuNet is a recruitment platform and niche job board that connects employers with senior-level professionals in search of VP, C-Suite, and CEO-level roles in the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on ExecuNet?
ExecuNet charges $295.00 for a single job post. The site also offers a "Private Sourcing" & Candidate Research package for targeted recruitment.
How do I create a ExecuNet account?
- Navigate to ExecuNet's home page.
- Click on "For Recruiters" in the top-right corner.
- Under the heading "DIY Job Posting," select "Get Started Now."
- Fill in the online registration form and click on "Continue."
- You'll then be registered as an employer and be able to purchase your job order.
How do I delete a job post on ExecuNet?
Employers who would like to remove a job post from ExecuNet can contact the company to do so.
Where is ExecuNet located?
ExecuNet is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut.
Does ExecuNet really work?
ExecuNet offers employers access to a highly defined audience of executive-level professionals through their exclusive candidate network. They also provide a range of employer resources and a straightforward job posting process.
How do I cancel my ExecuNet membership?
Individuals who would like to cancel their ExecuNet membership should contact the member services team to do so.