DIY Job Posting
Private Sourcing & Candidate Research
Contact for quote.
ExecuNet is a niche recruitment site and job board that advertises senior-level jobs in a variety of industries throughout the U.S. and North America. The platform has a private network of top executive talent that employers can access to fill their permanent and contract vacancies.
ExecuNet's job board offers two plans: a job posting for 45 days or an assisted recruitment solution. While the site features candidate-matching services, they do not offer social media exposure, email advertising, or an applicant tracking system.
- The job board specializes in posting VP, C-Suite, and CEO-level jobs with compensation of $150,000 or higher.
- Jobs are listed on the site for 45 days.
- Employers can directly or confidentially search for candidates through the platform's exclusive network.
- The site's Private Sourcing & Candidate Research package includes candidate screening, matching, and shortlisting services.
- The platform offers additional employer services, such as banner advertising and webinar participation.
- Jobs are shared to ExecuNet's affiliated job boards, including CareerBuilder and Monster.
- Employers can advertise jobs across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- ExecuNet does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform does not promote listings through its social media pages.
- The site only posts jobs with a salary of $150,000 or higher.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ExecuNet. However, the site does feature a "Sucess Stories" page for testimonials from satisfied clients.
ExecuNet vs. ExecThread:
ExecuNet and ExecThread are both niche job boards that advertise senior-level positions in the U.S. While ExecThread has an international presence, ExecuNet primarily serves the North American job market. Comparatively, ExecThread is the more affordable option, offering a free basic listing, while ExecuNet's single job post costs $295.00.
ExecuNet vs. Ladders:
Similar to ExecuNet, Ladders helps employers recruit executive-level job seekers throughout North America. Ladders is the more costly option though charging upwards of $599.00 per post while ExecuNet has a single job posting option available at $295.00 per post. Neither platform offers social media promotion services.
ExecuNet vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a professional social network that advertises jobs at all career levels. ExecuNet is more niche, primarily posting senior-level positions. While LinkedIn has a large global reach, ExecuNet caters exclusively to the North American job market, which might be the better option for employers in search of a targeted network of candidates.