DIY Job Posting
Private Sourcing & Candidate Research
Contact for quote.
ExecuNet is a niche recruitment site and job board that advertises senior-level jobs in a variety of industries throughout the U.S. and Canada. The platform has a private network of top executive talent that employers can access to fill their permanent and contract vacancies.
ExecuNet's job board offers two plans: a job posting for 45 days or an assisted recruitment solution. While the site features candidate-matching services, they do not offer social media exposure, email advertising, or an applicant tracking system.
- The job board specializes in posting VP, C-Suite, and CEO-level jobs with compensation of US$150,000 or higher.
- Jobs are listed on the site for 45 days.
- Employers can directly or confidentially search for candidates through the platform's exclusive network.
- The site's Private Sourcing & Candidate Research package includes candidate screening, matching, and shortlisting services.
- The platform offers additional employer services, such as banner advertising and company branding opportunities.
- Jobs are shared to ExecuNet's affiliated job boards, including CareerBuilder and Monster.
- Employers can advertise jobs across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- Pricing is not listed in Canadian dollars.
- ExecuNet does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform does not promote listings through its social media pages.
- The site only posts jobs with a salary of US$150,000 or higher.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ExecuNet. However, the site does feature a "Sucess Stories" page for testimonials from satisfied clients.
How to Post a Job on ExecuNet:
Five easy steps for posting a job on ExecuNet.
Posting a job on ExecuNet.
Start the job posting process.
Navigate to ExecuNet's home page and select "For Recruiters" toward the top-right corner.
Select the "DIY Job Posting" package.
Click on "Service Options" in the top menu bar and choose the "DIY Job Posting" package by clicking on "Get Started Now."
Create an employer profile.
Fill out the online form with your personal information and select "Continue."
Add your contact and location details.
Then, select "Continue."
Finalize your order.
Ensure that your order is correct, and add your billing information to the online form. Then, select "Continue."
Create and post your vacancy.
Once the payment is made, you'll be able to create and post your job to ExecuNet.
ExecuNet vs. Higher Bracket:
ExecuNet and Higher Bracket are both niche job boards that advertise senior-level positions. While ExecuNet is U.S.-based but serves the entire North American market, Higher Bracket is a local Canadian job board. Unlike ExecuNet, Higher Bracket does not charge for job postings. Both platforms offer candidate searches.
ExecuNet vs. Ladders:
Ladders is similar to ExecuNet in that it is a job board specifically for high-earning professionals. Of the two, Ladders is the more comprehensive but costly option charging upwards of US$599.00 per post. ExecuNet may only offer one plan, but their pricing is more affordable at US$295.00 per post.
ExecuNet vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is a general job board operated by the Canadian government. ExecuNet is more niche, primarily posting senior-level positions. While ExecuNet caters to the North American job market, Job Bank is limited to Canada. Unlike ExecuNet, Job Bank does not feature candidate searches, but is the more affordable option, as it is completely free.
Jan 01, 1988
295 Westport Ave., Unit 8, Norwalk, Connecticut 06851, USA
What is ExecuNet?
ExecuNet is a recruitment platform and niche job board that connects employers with senior-level professionals in search of VP, C-Suite, and CEO-level roles in the U.S. and Canada.
What does it cost to post a job on ExecuNet?
ExecuNet charges US$295.00 for a single job post. The site also offers a Private Sourcing & Candidate Research package for targeted recruitment.
How do I create a ExecuNet account?
- Navigate to ExecuNet's home page.
- Click on "For Recruiters" in the top-right corner.
- Under the heading "DIY Job Posting," select "Get Started Now."
- Fill in the online registration form and click on "Continue."
- You'll then be registered as an employer and be able to purchase your job order.
How do I delete a job post on ExecuNet?
Employers who would like to remove a job post from ExecuNet can contact the company to do so.
Where is ExecuNet located?
ExecuNet is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut.
Does ExecuNet really work?
ExecuNet offers employers access to a highly defined audience of executive-level professionals through their exclusive candidate network. They also provide a range of employer resources and a straightforward job posting process.
How do I cancel my ExecuNet membership?
Individuals who would like to cancel their ExecuNet membership should contact the member services team to do so.