Higher Bracket does not charge employers to post opportunities to their job board.
Higher Bracket is a Canadian online job board that only accepts job postings for positions that pay C$100,000 or more. In addition to their job board, they also provide career resources and resume services to executive-level professionals.
The site claims to have the largest database of senior-level jobs in Canada and also assists employers by providing recruitment assistance from their network of career experts.
- The site offers resume templates, checklists, and advice for employers and candidates.
- Higher Bracket claims to have the single largest database of senior-level jobs in Canada.
- The site has over 35,000 listings to date.
- The company has a network of executive career experts to assist employers.
- The platform provides resources such as a comprehensive resume assessment service.
- The site provides employers with access to live workshops and events.
- The platform has keyword and location search functionalities, which make it easier for job seekers to find targeted job postings.
- Jobs aren't shared through their social media channels.
- Employers can only post c-level, executive, or director-level positions.
- The site charges job seekers to access job posts, which may limit applications and exposure.
- The site does not carry a secure URL designation, meaning that information entered into it may not be secure.
We were unable to find any online reviews for Higher Bracket. However, they do provide client testimonials of experiences using the platform.
How to Post a Job on Higher Bracket:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Higher Bracket.
Posting a Job on Higher Bracket.
Find and click on the "Employers" button.
Navigate to the Higher Bracket home page and select "Employers." You can find this button in the top-right corner, just below the "Verified by VISA" logo.
Select "Sign up and start posting jobs today!"
Scroll down and click "Sign up and start posting jobs today!" at the bottom of the page.
Sign up as a employer.
Fill in the online registration form and click "Submit."
Log in to your account.
Once you've registered, you'll be redirected to the login page. Enter your details and select "Login."
Locate and select "Post A Job Now!"
On your account page, scroll down and find "Post A Job Now!" under the section labeled "Job Postings."
Fill in your job description.
Provide as much detail as possible about the job you would like to advertise. Once you're satisfied, select "Submit for posting."
Your job post will then be reviewed and posted to Higher Bracket.
Higher Bracket vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a business networking site that allows employers to post jobs. Higher Bracket, a job posting site, is a much smaller site, with less than 2000 senior executive resumes in their database. By comparison, LinkedIn is viewed and used by millions of professionals globally which may make it more effective for hiring candidates.
Higher Bracket vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca is a popular job board that advertises a variety of general vacancies throughout Canada. Comparatively, Higher Bracket is geared towards connecting employers with senior-level job seekers, which might be the better option for targeted hiring. Both platforms have a free job posting option.
Higher Bracket vs. ExcuNet:
ExcuNet is a well-established executive recruitment site that offers job posting as well as other services such as coaching to employers and businesses. They charge employers $295.00 per job post and use a different business model to Higher Bracket, which charges job seekers a monthly subscription fee to view job posts.
What is Higher Bracket?
Higher Bracket is an executive job board and recruitment site that lets employers post C$100,000 salaried positions for free but charges job seekers a monthly subscription to view these postings.
What does it cost to post a job on Higher Bracket?
Higher Bracket doesn't charge employers to post job opportunities to their website.
How do I create an account on Higher Bracket?
- Navigate to the Higher Bracket home page.
- Select "Employers."
- Click "Sign up today!"
- Fill in the registration form.
- Select "Submit."
How do I delete a job post on Higher Bracket?
Go to your account page and find "Job Postings." Next to the job you would like to delete, select "Archive."