Unlimited Jobs for 30 Days
Featured Job (3 Credits) for 60 Days
Featured Job (5 Credits) for 60 Days
WPhired was founded in 2010 in the U.S. and joined the U.K. market soon after. The site is well-established and gives employers access to over 1,000 WordPress professionals in search of local and international vacancies.
WPhired allows employers to post WordPress jobs across the U.K. Compared to other local developer job boards, the site offers a standard range of recruitment services, such as social media promotion and featured listings.
- WPhired allows employers to post on-site and remote work opportunities.
- Employers can advertise vacancies throughout the U.K.
- The site offers both free and paid job posting packages.
- Jobs are included in the platform's weekly newsletter.
- The "Featured Job" package highlights listings on the job board and shares them on the site's Facebook and Twitter pages for increased exposure.
- Jobs are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- The paid job posting options are active for 60 days.
- WPhired does not offer resume searches or any candidate management tools.
- The platform does not list its pricing in pound sterling.
- The site does not have an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WPhired.
How to Post a Job on WPhired:
Three easy steps for posting a job on WPhired.
Posting a job on WPhired.
Navigate to WPhired's home page.
On the home page, select "Post a WordPress Job" in the top menu bar.
Create your job post.
Add information such as the job title, location, job region, and job type. Once you're done, add your company details and select "PREVIEW."
Select a job posting package.
Preview your job post for any inaccuracies. On the next page, click on "CHOOSE A PACKAGE" and select your preferred job posting option. Then, click on "SUBMIT."
If you choose the free option, your job post will go live.
If you choose one of the paid options, you'll be asked to add your billing details to the online form and purchase your job post with a credit card or through PayPal.
WPhired vs. IT Job Board:
IT Job Board advertises a variety of jobs in the IT sectors of the U.K. While there is some overlap, WPhired primarily posts WordPress vacancies. Both platforms offer social media promotion services and email advertising, but IT Job Board also shares jobs to affiliate job boards for increased exposure.
WPhired vs. Boolerang:
Boolerang is a niche tech job board that caters to the U.K. job market. While WPhired has over 1,000 WordPress professionals on their site, Boolerang's database is made up of over 20,000 candidates, which might be the better option for employers interested in large-scale hiring. Both platforms offer featured listings.
WPhired vs. Worksome:
Worksome is a niche job board that posts WordPress, design, sales, and marketing vacancies. The site, however, caters to the freelance industry, while WPhired allows employers to post full-time and part-time positions. Both platforms offer a free job posting option, but WPhired also has a featured listing package.
Jan 01, 2010
What is WPhired?
WPhired is a niche job board that connects employers with WordPress developers, designers, and programmers in the U.K. and the U.S.
How much does it cost to post a job on WPhired?
WPhired allows employers to post jobs for free, and offers several bulk job posting packages and promoted listings.
How do I create a WPhired account?
- Navigate to WPhired's home page.
- Click on "Log In / Sign up."
- Add your email address and select "REGISTER."
How do I edit a job post on WPhired?
- Log in to your account.
- Hover over "My Account" and click on "Manage Jobs."
- Select the job you'd like to change and click on "Edit."