Unlimited Jobs for 30 Days
Featured Job (3 Credits) for 60 Days
Featured Job (5 Credits) for 60 Days
Founded in 2010, WPhired was one of the first WordPress job boards to be launched in the U.S. Since its inception, the site has grown to reach over 1,000 WordPress professionals and offers employers comprehensive recruitment services to connect with talented designers, programmers, and developers.
The platform allows employers to post their WordPress jobs for free, with several paid job posting packages available that include social media promotion services and highlighted listings. Compared to other leading job boards, WPhired is more niche and gives employers access to a highly defined audience.
- WPhired allows employers to post on-site and remote work opportunities.
- The site offers both free and paid job posting packages.
- Jobs are included in the site's weekly newsletter.
- The "Featured Job" package highlights listings on the job board and shares them on the site's Facebook and Twitter pages for increased exposure.
- Jobs are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- The paid job posting options are active for 60 days.
- WPhired does not offer resume searches or any candidate management tools.
- The site does not have an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WPhired.
How to Post a Job on WPhired:
Three easy steps for posting a job on WPhired.
Posting a job on WPhired.
Start the job posting process.
Navigate to WPhired's home page and click on "Post a WordPress Job" in the top menu bar.
Create your job post.
Add information such as the job title, location, job region, and job type. Once you're done, add your company details and select "PREVIEW."
Select a job posting package.
Preview your job post for any inaccuracies. On the next page, click on "CHOOSE A PACKAGE" and select your preferred job posting option. Then, select "SUBMIT."
If you choose the free option, your job post will go live.
If you choose one of the paid options, you'll be asked to add your billing details to the online form and purchase your job post with a credit card or through PayPal.
WPhired vs. WordPress Jobs:
WordPress Jobs is the official job board of WordPress, and like WPhired, offers a free job posting option. WPhired, however, also features paid posting packages for increased exposure. Both platforms allow employers to post on-site and remote positions, but WPhired offers email advertising and social media promotion, which WordPress Jobs lacks.
WPhired vs. Toptal:
Toptal is a job board for freelance job seekers. While both platforms cater to the software industry, WPhired solely posts jobs for WordPress professionals, which might be the better option for employers in search of a targeted network of candidates. WPhired also offers email advertising and social media promotion services, which Toptal lacks.
WPhired vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job board with a global reach. WPhired, however, is more niche and geared towards WordPress professionals in the U.S. While both platforms offer a free job posting option, WPhired has several paid packages available. Indeed shares job posts on partner sites and has a candidate messaging tool, which WPhired lacks.
What is WPhired?
WPhired is a niche job board that connects employers with WordPress developers, designers, and programmers in the U.S. and the U.K.
How much does it cost to post a job on WPhired?
WPhired allows employers to post jobs for free. The site also offers several bulk job posting packages and promoted listings.
How do I create a WPhired account?
- Navigate to WPhired's home page.
- Select "Log In / Sign up."
- Add your email address and click on "REGISTER."
How do I edit a job post on WPhired?
- Log in to your account.
- Hover over "My Account" and click on "Manage Jobs."
- Select the job you'd like to change and click on "Edit."