It is completely free to post a job on F6S.
Established in 2013, F6S has grown to become one of the world's largest growth company communities for startups. The platform provides various resources to help support and grow startup projects, including a job board, which helps employers connect and recruit professionals from a global network of over 150,000 candidates.
The site caters primarily to the IT and technology sectors. In addition to the job posting service, employers can advertise funding opportunities, contests, and deals to help develop their startups. While the platform is not a traditional job board, it is affordable and provides excellent resources for startup companies to grow.
- F6S is a niche career portal that gives employers access to a large global network of professionals.
- The platform offers employers a free job posting service.
- Job posts are promoted via the platform's Twitter account.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by type, location, role, and skills to connect with suitable employers.
- In addition to job posts, users can advertise funding opportunities, deals, and contests for their startups.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as ICTCareer and SEEK.
- The site features a very simple job posting process.
- There are no enhanced job posting options for increased exposure.
- F6S does not syndicate job posts to other job boards.
- The platform is not exclusively a job board.
- The site lacks a resume database of candidates.
- There are no local offices or customer support channels in Australia.
F6S received overwhelming positive reviews on Trustpilot, with users complimenting the speed and efficiency of the customer service. A few customers cited the website as a scam and complained about user privacy issues. On G2, reviews were also positive, with users awarding the platform a 3.8 out of 5-star rating.
How to Post a Job on F6S:
Three easy steps for posting a job on F6S.
Posting a job on F6S.
Navigate to the F6S home page.
From the home page, click on "Add Your" in the top-right corner of the page and select "Job Listing" from the drop-down menu.
Create your account.
On the next page, click on "Get Free Listing Now." Click on "Join or Login with e-mail," enter your email address and password, and click on "Continue." Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Join."
You can also sign up with LinkedIn or Facebook for convenience.
Enter your startup company name and click on "Create."
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details and click on "Done" in the top-right corner of the page once complete. You job post will be added to the F6S job board immediately.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
F6S vs. TechSydney:
TechSydney and F6S are very similar platforms that cater to the startup communities. The key difference between the two platforms is that TechSydney has a local focus, whereas F6S offers employers access to a global audience. Both platforms allow users to recruit and grow their startup companies through funding and other resources.
F6S vs. ICTCareer:
While ICTCareer has a larger presence in Australia, it is costlier than F6S, charging A$210 +GST per job post, whereas F6S offers a completely free job posting service. ICTCareer has a broader focus than F6S, which focuses on startups and provides employers with access to a global network of professionals, unlike ICTCareer.
F6S vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's largest job boards and gives employers access to over 26 million job seekers. F6S has a smaller reach in Australia, but is the better option for targeted hiring as it caters specifically to the startup community, whereas SEEK is a general job board. SEEK is also less affordable as it lacks a free job posting option.
F6S Network Limited
Jan 01, 2013
152-160 Kemp House, City Rd., London, England EC1V 2NX UK
What is F6S used for?
F6S is used to help startup founders connect with investors, funding opportunities, and talented candidates from around the world through their job board.
Who is the owner of F6S?
F6S is owned by Sean Kane.
What does the name "F6S" mean?
The business name replaced the six letters in the word "founders" with the letter "6."
What does it cost to post a job on F6S?
It is completely free for employers to post a job on F6S.
How do I create an account on F6S?
- Go to the F6S home page.
- Click on "Sign In" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select "Join or Login with e-mail" or sign up via LinkedIn or Facebook.
- Add your email address and password and click on "Continue."
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Join."