30 Day Standard Listing (Single)
30 Day Featured Listing (Single)
30 Day Premium Listing (Single)
3-Pack More Exposure
Mashable's job board has great features for employers such as a candidate management system and exposure on partner sites like Adzuna. One shortcoming to be aware of is that there is no local support for Australian employers.
Australians make up just under three percent of total visitors to the site. While this percentage is small, the site has around 45 million visitors each month, meaning that the number of Australian visitors is quite high.
- The site has 45 million unique visitors each month and 25 million social followers.
- Australians are the fifth-highest number of visitors to the site, comprising just under 6% of all visitors to the site.
- Employers can purchase single or multi-pack subscription packages.
- Bulk discounts on job post purchases are available.
- The site features 11 job categories within the digital technology sector.
- Job alert emails are sent to candidates.
- Job posts are shared on partner sites such as Nexxt and Adzuna.
- There is a candidate tracking system in place.
- There are no free posting options.
- The job board mainly focuses on the U.S. market with limited listings from 11 other countries.
- The job board is restricted to jobs in the digital technology sector.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- There are no offices or employees based in Australia.
We were unable to find online reviews for Mashable.
How to Post a Job on the Mashable Job Board:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Mashable.
Posting a Job on Mashable.
Go to jobs.mashable.com.
Navigate to the Mashable jobs page.
Click on "Post a Job."
The "Post a Job" button is in the top-right corner of the jobs page.
Choose a posting option.
Select a package that suits your budget or hiring needs by clicking on "Add to Cart" under your preferred plan.
Click on "Post Job Now."
The "Post Job Now" button is to the right of the page under the subtotal pricing in your cart.
Sign in or create an account in order to proceed.
If you already have an account, fill in your login details and click on " Sign In."
If you need to create an account, click on "Sign Up Now."
Fill in the blank fields and check the box that reads "I agree to the Terms and Conditions."
Click on "Save & Submit" when you are happy with the details you have entered.
Once you've signed in, follow the prompts to complete your job post.
Mashable Job Board vs. Jora:
Jora is an international job board that is based in Australia. Employers can post up to ten free job ads per month, making this job board more affordable than Mashable. Both boards have limited hiring features. Jora features a wide variety of jobs from a number of industries, but Mashable is predominantly a tech job board.
Mashable Job Board vs. Indeed:
Indeed has sites for most countries to provide a local audience, and posting a job is free. Indeed is far more well known than Mashable, but the latter offers features such as candidate management and job alert emails. Both boards could be used since Indeed is free and this will give your job more exposure.
Mashable Job Board vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a well-known Australian job board and is considered to be the foremost job site in Australia and New Zealand. Employers have access to the site's resume database and benefit from features such as applicant tracking and targeted emails to candidates. SEEK offers more hiring features than Mashable and has a much larger audience.
Is the Mashable Job Board part of the Mashable website?
Yes. The Mashable Job Board is a gateway to Mashable's community of leading digital talent. When employers post jobs on Mashable's job board, listings will actively be promoted to 45 million unique monthly visitors and 25 million social followers.
How much does it cost to post a job on the Mashable Job Board?
Pricing starts at US$259.00 for a standard 30-day single listing.
How do I contact someone at the Mashable Job Board?
Call 0011 1 (888) 501-2278, which is their U.S.-based phone number, or send an email to email@example.com.
Does the Mashable Job Board offer a free trial?
No, the Mashable Job Board does not offer a free trial.