Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
SCCE has one price for posting a job, appealing only to large companies with sufficient hiring budgets. Job posts are valid for 90 days and reach a niche hub of compliance and ethics professionals. However, it lacks advanced features, such as a candidate resume database and applicant tracking tools. There are plenty of more affordable alternatives.
- Listings stay on the job board for 90 days, compared to the usual 30.
- Job posts are sent to over 26,000 compliance professionals via biweekly emails.
- Listings are shared on the company's multiple social media channels for added exposure.
- More than 3,000 compliance professionals visit the job board each month.
- The job board attracts niche specialists that might not frequent general job posting sites.
- Companies from Ireland, Argentina, and the United Arab Emirates can also recruit on the site.
- SCCE membership affords businesses many benefits, including conference participation and networking opportunities.
- The company can be contacted for support via email and phone.
- There are no free job posting options.
- Employers cannot promote their listings for increased visibility.
- There is no searchable candidate resume database.
- Job posts aren't distributed to other job boards for greater exposure.
- There are no candidate management tools to streamline the hiring process.
The SCCE is a respected institution that has favorable reviews. However, we were unable to find any online reviews of its job board.
SCCE charges $500.00 per position and jobs will remain active on its website for 90 days. Employers interested in posting a job vacancy should create an account by completing the online form.
How to Post a Job on SCCE:
Four easy steps for posting a job on SCCE.
Posting a job on SCCE.
Go to the SCCE home page.
Navigate to corporatecompliance.org. Click on the "Job Board" button in the top-right of the page, then click on the "Post a Job Listing" option in the drop-down menu.
Create an account.
Scroll down to the "Log in" form, then click on the "Create an Account" button beneath it.
Fill in the form.
Add your details in the relevant fields and click on the "Create Account" button to proceed.
Create your job post.
Fill in details about your post. Scroll down to find the payment section, where you can add your payment details. Click on the "Submit Job" button at the bottom of the page to complete the process.
Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE) vs. Ethics & Compliance Initiative (ECI):
At $165.00 per post, ECI is a significantly more affordable alternative to SCCE's $500.00 per post. Despite this disparity, ECI offers more advanced features, including a candidate resume database and applicant tracking tools. SCCE's main advantage is that its job posts stay active for 90 days instead of 30.
Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE) vs. ComplianceCrossing:
ComplianceCrossing is a more affordable compliance job board than SCCE. The only downside is that it charges a monthly fee for posting jobs, while SCCE charges per listing. ComplianceCrossing also offers a searchable candidate resume database and has 40,000 compliance related jobs listed, making it more popular than its rival.
Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE) vs. Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA):
The key difference between Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) and SCCE is that the latter attracts compliance specialists from all industries, while the former only appeals to compliance specialists in the healthcare sector. Both platforms charge $500.00 per job post and offer a similar set of recruitment features too.
What is SCCE?
SCCE stands for Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics. It hosts a job board that is dedicated to housing compliance and ethics talent from across all industries.
What does it cost to post a job on SCCE?
SCCE charges $500.00 to post a job. There are no free job posting options.
How many members are in the SCCE?
The SCCE boasts a global membership of more than 6,000 compliance and ethics professionals.