SCCE & HCCA Job Board
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
The SCCE & HCCA Job Board has one price for posting a job, appealing only to large companies with sufficient hiring budgets. Job posts are valid for 90 days and reach a niche hub of compliance and ethics professionals. However, it lacks advanced features, such as a candidate resume database and applicant tracking tools.
- Listings stay on the job board for 90 days, compared to the usual 30.
- Job posts are sent to over 26,000 compliance professionals via biweekly emails.
- Listings are shared on the company's multiple social media channels for added exposure.
- More than 3,000 compliance professionals visit the job board each month.
- The job board attracts niche specialists that might not frequent general job posting sites.
- Companies from Ireland, Argentina, and the United Arab Emirates can also recruit on the site.
- SCCE and HCCA membership affords businesses many benefits, including conference participation and networking opportunities.
- The company can be contacted for support via email and phone.
- There are no free job posting options.
- Employers cannot promote their listings for increased visibility.
- There is no searchable candidate resume database.
- Job posts aren't distributed to other job boards for greater exposure.
- There are no candidate management tools to streamline the hiring process.
We were unable to find reviews of the SCCE & HCCA Job Board.
Job posts cost $500.00 per position and posts will remain active on its website for 90 days. Employers interested in posting a job vacancy should create an account by completing the online form.
SCCE & HCCA Job Board vs. ECI Career Center:
At $165.00 per post, ECI Career Center is significantly more affordable than the SCCE & HCCA Job Board's price, which is $500.00 per post. ECI also has an extensive resume database and applicant tracking tools. These features are missing from the SCCE & HCCA job boards; however, they do offer 90-day postings, which is longer than the standard time.
SCCE & HCCA Job Board vs. ComplianceCrossing:
ComplianceCrossing is a more affordable compliance job board than the SCCE & HCCA Job Board with free and paid options while the SCCE & HCCA Job Board charges $500.00 per listing. ComplianceCrossing has a larger database of job seekers and also offers a resume database, a feature missing from the SCCE & HCCA Job board.
SCCE & HCCA Job Board vs. CareersinAudit.com:
CareersinAudit.com targets a broader audience than the SCCE & HCCA Job Board as it caters to compliance and auditing professionals across the globe. The SCCE & HCCA Job Board, in contrast, is focused on healthcare and corporate compliance. CareersinAudit.com's pricing starts at $495.00 per post, compared to the SCCE & HCCA Job Board's $500.00 per post.