WeCruitr features two individual job boards — a general job board that aggregates vacancies from Careerjet and a niche, compliance job board. The compliance job board offers employers a simple way to advertise their remote and on-site vacancies to qualified professionals.
However, the platform is costlier than competitors, such as ComplianceCrossing, which offers a free plan, and does not offer much in the way of hiring tools, such as social media promotion and applicant tracking, to help streamline the hiring process.
- WeCruitr allows employers to connect with talent in the compliance, audit, and legal industries.
- Employers can upload their company logo to job posts.
- Job seekers can search for jobs by location and industry.
- The platform provides job seekers and employers with industry news, a professional network, and other resources.
- Employers who sign up as members are listed in a recruiter database for job seekers to peruse.
- WeCruitr does not offer a free job posting plan.
- There is no direct job posting process.
- The platform lacks a searchable resume database, employer dashboard, applicant tracking, and job syndication.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WeCruitr.
WeCruitr charges $299.00 per job post. Employers interested in customized job packages can contact the founder, Jack Kelly at 1 (212) 997-3166.
How to Post a Job on WeCruitr:
Employers are required to pay the job posting fee online before posting a job. To proceed, navigate to the payment page, fill in your billing details, and complete the payment. Once payment has been made, you will be able to post a job on the site.
WeCruitr vs. ComplianceCrossing:
Unlike WeCruitr, ComplianceCrossing features thousands of compliance jobs and offers a wide range of resources to find and hire talent, including job syndication, job alert emails, and resume searches. What's more, ComplianceCrossing is more affordable than WeCruitr, with a free basic job posting plan. However, their paid plans are costlier.
WeCruitr vs. ECI Career Center:
Both WeCruitr and ECI Career Center are niche job boards for the compliance industry. However, the latter is more feature-rich, offering a variety of job posting plans to suit different hiring needs and a host of resources, such as an employer dashboard, applicant tracking, and a CV database, which WeCruitr lacks.
WeCruitr vs. Careerjet:
Careerjet is a job search engine that allows employers to post jobs in a range of industries, including compliance. Direct job posts on Careerjet start from $130.00, which is more affordable than WeCruitr's $299.00 per post. Unlike WeCruitr, Careerjet has a simple job posting process and various hiring tools to make the recruitment process easier.