IMA Job Board
From US$299.00 /member post and US$399.00 for nonmembers.
Job post duration
Job ad distribution
CV database access
Applicant tracking tools
Phone and email.
IMA Job Board forms part of the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), an organization that provides members with CMA certifications, industry insights, and networking opportunities. The platform offers a wide range of recruitment tools that employers can use to easily connect with candidates in search of accounting and finance-related jobs.
The platform is U.S.-based but gives employers access to a niche network of local professionals. While IMA Job Board is more feature-rich than several competitors, such as Finance Jobs Now, it is costlier than alternatives like TopFinancialJobs.
- IMA members receive a discounted rate on all job posts.
- Employers can search through the platform's resume database for candidates in the accounting and finance sectors.
- The platform offers a wide variety of job posting plans to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- Listings can be distributed to several affiliated job boards for increased exposure.
- The Job Flash packages send job posts to more than 5,800 registered job seekers via email alerts.
- Vacancies can be highlighted to stand out in the job search results and added to the site's home page for added visibility.
- Other tools include banner advertising, a social media promotion upgrade, and bulk posting plans.
- IMA Job Board does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Pricing is not available in local currency.
- The job board does not have U.K.-based customer support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of IMA Job Board.
30-Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
30-Day Job Posting + Accounting and Finance Job Board Network
Ultimate Recruitment Package
30-Day Inner Banner Advertising
5 Pack of 30-Day Job Postings
Single Resume Purchase
*The platform offers various job post upgrades that are available at checkout.
IMA Job Board vs. Finance Jobs Now:
IMA Job Board and Finance Jobs Now both offer social media promotion and targeted job email alerts, but the former is slightly more feature-rich with CV searches. While IMA Job Board charges US$299.00 per member post and US$399.00 for nonmembers, Finance Jobs Now has a different pricing structure and charges £2.50 per application received.
IMA Job Board vs. TopFinancialJobs:
Like IMA Job Board, TopFinancialJobs advertises finance-related roles, the former is the costlier option, charging US$299.00 per member post and US$399.00 for nonmembers. By contrast, a single job ad on TopFinancialJobs costs £119.00 +VAT. Both sites offer employer branding, but only TopFinancialJobs has candidate matching tools.
IMA Job Board vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a professional social network that lists general vacancies. IMA Job Board, on the other hand, primarily caters to finance talent and is ideal for more targeted hiring efforts. While LinkedIn has a free posting option, IMA Job Board charges US$299.00 per member post and US$399.00 for nonmembers.