From £100.00 +VAT per post.
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
Founded in 2010, Payrolljobsboard.com has over a decade of experience in the U.K.'s payroll sector. The platform features a number of tools to help simplify the hiring process, including featured job posts, discounted bulk job packs, exposure on the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals' (CCIP) job page, and social media promotion.
While Payrolljobsboard.com offers a number of competitively priced job posting plans, it lacks a free job posting option and advanced recruitment tools, such as a CV database, candidate matching tools, and job board syndication. However, its niche and local focus still make it a valuable resource for U.K. employers.
- Payrolljobsboard.com is a niche job board that offers U.K. employers a targeted approach to hiring payroll professionals.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as TopFinancialJobs and Personnel Today Jobs.
- The site gives employers access to a specialized network of around 18,000 payroll professionals.
- Job posts are shared on the platform's social media platforms.
- "Featured Jobs" appear on the front page of the website and are sent via email to over 2,600 candidates.
- Job ads are featured on the CIPP website and their newsletter for increased job ad visibility.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by location, category, keyword, and employment type to connect with suitable employers.
- The site features a quick and simple job posting process.
- The platform offers discounted bulk job posting packages for large-scale hiring needs.
- Job posts are active for 60 days.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform lacks a CV database of candidates.
- Payrolljobsboard.com lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Payrolljobsboard.com. The platform has been used by a number of prominent clients, including Moorepay, Local Government Association, Bloomberg, the Information Commissioner's Office, and the University of Brighton, among others.
3 Featured Job Bulk Discount
CIPP & PJB Featured Vacancy
5 Featured Jobs
10 Featured Jobs
£7,000 +VAT /yr.
Contact for quote.
Phone and email.
How to Post a Job on Payrolljobsboard.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Payrolljobsboard.com.
Posting a job on Payrolljobsboard.com.
Navigate to the Payrolljobsboard.com home page.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Register your employer account.
On the next page, click on the "Register" link. Fill out the online form and click on "Register" toward the bottom of the page.
Create your job post.
Click on "POST A JOB." Then, fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Once complete, click on "Preview Job" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Review your job post.
Check the preview of your job post for accuracy. Click on "Edit listing" to make any changes to your job post. Once you're happy with your job ad, click on "Choose a package."
Choose a job posting plan.
On the next page, select a job posting package that best suits your hiring needs by checking the corresponding box. Then, click on "Submit."
Complete the payment and post your job.
Review your order, enter your billing details, and click on "Proceed to PayPal or pay by card" to complete the purchase. Once the payment has been processed, your job ad will be added to the Payrolljobsboard.com website.
Payrolljobsboard.com vs. TopFinancialJobs:
Like Payrolljobsboard.com, TopFinancialJobs primarily caters to the job market in the U.K. However, the platform has a broader financial audience than Payrolljobsboard.com, making the latter the better option for targeted hiring. TopFinancialJobs is costlier but features a CV database and candidate matching, which Payrolljobsboard.com lacks.
Payrolljobsboard.com vs. Personnel Today Jobs:
Personnel Today Jobs is primarily an HR job board, whereas Payrolljobsboard.com has a specific focus on payroll vacancies, which may offer employers a more targeted approach to hiring. While Personnel Today Jobs features a CV database and a larger audience, it is much less affordable than Payrolljobsboard.com at £699.00 per job post.
Payrolljobsboard.com vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s largest job boards and offers a more affordable job posting plan at £89.00 +VAT per post. However, it is a general job board, and payroll vacancies may get lost among the thousands of other jobs listed on the site. Unlike Payrolljobsboard.com, Reed.co.uk features a CV database and branded company profiles.