30 Day Job Posting
60 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
3 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
10 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
Single Resume Purchase
AdministrationJobs.com is a niche job board that advertises a variety of administration jobs. The site offers several hiring tools, such as access to resumes and a dashboard for managing listings and applicants. Employers can create company profiles to give job seekers better insight into their business.
The platform caters to the North American job market, and Australian employers can use the site to hire local talent. However, AdministrationJobs.com does not offer local customer support and pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- Prominent companies, such as Motorola Solutions and Metrolinx, have used AdministrationJobs.com for hiring.
- The job board offers several job posting packages to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- Employers can purchase access to the platform's resume database.
- Listings can be distributed within AdministrationJobs.com's network for increased exposure.
- Employers can manage jobs, candidates, and templates from their dashboard.
- Upgrades can be purchased at checkout, including social media promotion.
- Employers can add their company profile to the site for increased brand awareness.
- The job board's pricing is lower than that of competitors, such as CareerOne.
- AdministrationJobs.com does not offer a free job posting option.
- At the time of writing, there were only 10 Australia-based jobs on the site.
- The site lacks advanced hiring features, such as job post metrics.
- Pricing is only listed in U.S. dollars.
- No local support is provided.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AdministrationJobs.com.
How to Post a Job on AdministrationJobs.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on AdministrationJobs.com.
Posting a job on AdministrationJobs.com.
Select "EMPLOYERS" from the home page.
Navigate to the AdministrationJobs.com home page and select "EMPLOYERS."
Click on "POST A JOB."
On the next page, click on the green "POST A JOB" button.
Create an account.
To post a job, you will need an employer account. Fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account" and click on "Create My Account."
Add your job details.
Select a package from the list provided. Scroll down and complete the empty fields to provide information about your job. When you are ready to post, click on "Continue."
Choose an upgrade.
You will then have the option to select an upgrade. These are not required but may be useful for gaining more exposure.
Enter your payment details.
After either selecting an upgrade or skipping that option, you will be presented with your total fee. Choose a payment method and fill in the required information.
AdministrationJobs.com vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of the largest job posting sites in Australia and reaches millions of job seekers every month. SEEK offers variable pricing depending on the job type and location, while AdministrationJobs.com charges US$299.00 for a 30-day post. SEEK offers far more features in comparison but lacks job distribution which the latter offers.
AdministrationJobs.com vs. CareerOne:
CareerOne is a general job posting site, offering free and paid job posting plans. Unlike AdministrationJobs.com, CareerOne features applicant tracking, free resume uploads, and candidate matching, with paid posts starting from A$185.00 +GST. By contrast, AdministrationJobs.com charges US$299.00 per standard post and offers social media promotion.
AdministrationJobs.com vs. Workforce Australia:
Workforce Australia is a government-run job site designed to help job seekers connect with employers in a range of industries across Australia. It is free for employers to post vacancies, and the platform offers a unique set of tools to find and hire candidates. By contrast, AdministrationJobs.com only has paid plans and a much smaller reach.