Talent Pro (1 Job Slot)
Recruiter (5 Job Slots)
Recruiter Premium (10 Job Slots)
Contact for quote.
AdministrativeJobs' job posts are fulfilled by their parent company, Nexxt, which has one of the largest audiences of job seekers in the U.S. As part of this network of some 50 niche job boards, AdministrativeJobs offers employers access to millions of job seekers and an extensive resume database of some 85 million professionals across the country.
The platform offers comprehensive recruitment tools, including sophisticated candidate matching technology, proprietary job advertising software, and multi-channel job post distribution. However, some user reviews are less than favorable, citing that the website is a scam.
- The platform offers both standard and customized recruiting packages to suit employers' hiring needs.
- Job posts are distributed to various job boards within the Nexxt job board network.
- Job posts reach some 85 million job seekers.
- Through the "Nexxt Candidate Search," employers can access a database of 42+ million searchable job seeker portfolios.
- The platform offers employer branding services, including a logo and company description.
- Job posts are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- The platform offers comprehensive recruitment analytics and candidate matching technology.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting option.
- Job postings are more expensive than competitors like AdminCrossing.
Although reviews of AdministrativeJobs are limited online, we were able to find some user feedback on MyWOT and Trust Mamma. Customers complained about receiving 'spam' emails and reported that the site was a scam.
How to Post a Job on AdministrativeJobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on AdministrativeJobs.
Posting a Job on AdministrativeJobs.
Navigate to the AdministrativeJobs home page.
From the home page, click on "Hiring?" in the top right corner. You'll be redirected to the Nexxt home page.
Select a subscription package.
Click on "POST A JOB." On the next page, click "Buy Now" beneath the package that best suits your recruitment needs.
Create your Nexxtt employer account.
Fill out the online forms as prompted, clicking "CONTINUE" after each step.
Enter your email address and choose a password for your account.
Add your company details and click on "CONTINUE" to proceed.
Complete the payment.
Enter your billing details and purchase your subscription package by clicking "COMPLETE PURCHASE" toward the bottom of the page.
You can choose a monthly or yearly subscription.
Your subscription plan will auto-renew on your subscription date.
Create your job post.
Once your account has been activated and you've purchased a subscription package, you'll be able to sign in to your account and create your job post. You'll be guided through creating, reviewing, editing, and submitting your job ad.
AdministrativeJobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the largest general job posting sites in the U.S. Unlike AdministrativeJobs, Indeed offers both free and paid job posting options. However, AdministrativeJobs is a niche job board that targets administrative professionals through Nexxt's job board network, offering employers a more specialized pool of candidates.
AdministrativeJobs vs. AdministrationJobs.com:
AdministrationJobs.com is also a niche administrative job board. It is less affordable, charging $100.00 more than AdministrativeJobs for a 30-day job posting. Both sites offer employers access to a resume database and distribution to other websites, however, AdministrativeJobs reaches a far larger audience through Nexxt, offering greater exposure.
AdministrativeJobs vs. AdminCrossing:
Both AdministrativeJobs and AdminCrossing primarily cater to the administrative job market. The latter offers a free job posting option, while AdministrativeJobs' pricing starts at $199.00 for a single listing. Worth noting, however, is that AdministrativeJobs has a larger audience, reaching over 85 million job seekers.
676 E Swedesford Rd., Suite 300, Wayne, PA 19087
What is AdministrativeJobs?
AdministrativeJobs is a specialized administrative job board that is forms part of the Nexxt network of job posting sites.
What does it cost to post a job on AdministrativeJobs?
AdministrativeJobs' pricing starts from $199.00 per month for a single job post. The company offers two more standard job posting packages for increased exposure and also offer customized recruitment solutions.
How do I create an account on AdministrativeJobs?
- Go to the AdministrativeJobs home page.
- Click on "Hiring?" in the top right corner.
- On the next page, click on "POST A JOB."
- Select a subscription package by clicking "Buy Now."
- Enter your email address and password. Then, click "CONTINUE."
- Complete the payment and your account will be activated.
How do I delete a job post on AdministrativeJobs?
Log in to your account and click on "View Jobs." Choose the job posting you would like to remove and click the "Deactivate" icon to the left.