Talent Pro (1 Job Slot)
Recruiter (5 Job Slots)
Recruiter Premium (10 Job Slots)
Contact for quote.
Through their parent company, Nexxt, AdministrativeJobs has one of the largest audiences of job seekers in North America and forms part of their network of over 50 niche job boards. As a result, employers have access to millions of job seekers and a comprehensive resume database of over 80 million candidates.
Although the platform is not very popular in Canada, it does offer a range of recruitment tools, including sophisticated candidate matching technology, proprietary job advertising software, and multi-channel job post distribution. However, some user reviews are less than favorable, citing that the website is a scam.
- The platform offers both standard and customized recruiting packages to suit employers' hiring needs.
- Job posts are distributed to various job boards within the Nexxt job board network.
- Job posts reach some 85 million job seekers.
- Through the "Nexxt Candidate Search," employers can access a database of 42+ million searchable job seeker portfolios.
- The platform offers employer branding services, including a logo and company description.
- Job posts are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- Job postings are more affordable than competitors like Adminjobs.ca and The Institute of Public Administration of Canada.
- The platform offers comprehensive recruitment analytics and candidate matching technology.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting option.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The site is not available in French.
Although reviews of AdministrativeJobs are limited online, we were able to find some user feedback on MyWOT. Customers complained about receiving "spam" emails.
Its parent company, Nexxt, has also received some unfavorable reviews online and a rating of 1 out of 5 stars on Sitejabber.
How to Post a Job on AdministrativeJobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on AdministrativeJobs.
Posting a Job on AdministrativeJobs.
Navigate to the AdministrativeJobs home page.
From the home page, click on "Hiring?" in the top-right corner. You'll be redirected to the Nexxt home page.
Select a subscription package.
Click on "POST A JOB." On the next page, click on "Buy Now" beneath the package that best suits your recruitment needs.
Create your Nexxtt employer account.
Fill out the online forms as prompted, clicking on "CONTINUE" after each step.
Enter your email address and choose a password for your account.
Add your company details and click on "CONTINUE" to proceed.
Complete the payment.
Enter your billing details and purchase your subscription package by clicking on "COMPLETE PURCHASE" toward the bottom of the page.
You can choose a monthly or yearly subscription.
Your subscription plan will auto-renew on your subscription date.
Create your job post.
Once your account has been activated and you've purchased a subscription package, you'll be able to sign in to your account and create your job post. You'll be guided through creating, reviewing, editing, and submitting your job ad.
AdministrativeJobs vs. Adminjobs.ca:
Adminjobs.ca is the administrative division of the Jobs.ca network of job boards. The site is dedicated to the Canadian job market and employers benefit from the exposure across all of the sites in the network. Although AdministrativeJobs is the more affordable option and also distributes jobs through the Nexxt network, Canadian traffic is very low.
AdministrativeJobs vs. The Institute of Public Administration of Canada:
The Institute of Public Administration of Canada (IPAC) is the more expensive site, charging CA$350.00 for a single job post compared to AdministrativeJobs' US$199.00. IPAC is also exclusive to the Canadian job market, and although AdministrativeJobs is not very popular in Canada, it does offer access to a far larger audience via the Nexxt network.
AdministrativeJobs vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's official job site, offering employers access to a pool of local professionals. However, the platform accepts job posts from all industries, whereas AdministrativeJobs targets administrative listings. Job Bank is completely free, making it the more affordable option for employers on a tight budget.
676 E. Swedesford Rd., Ste. 300, Wayne, Pennsylvania 19087 USA
What is AdministrativeJobs?
AdministrativeJobs is a specialized administrative job board that is forms part of the Nexxt network of job posting sites.
What does it cost to post a job on AdministrativeJobs?
AdministrativeJobs' pricing starts from US$199.00 per month for a single job post. The company offers two more standard job posting packages for increased exposure as well as customized recruitment solutions.
How do I create an account on AdministrativeJobs?
- Go to the AdministrativeJobs home page.
- Click on "Hiring?" in the top-right corner.
- On the next page, click on "POST A JOB."
- Select a subscription package by clicking on "Buy Now."
- Enter your email address and password. Then, click on "CONTINUE."
- Complete the payment and your account will be activated.
How do I delete a job post on AdministrativeJobs?
Log in to your account and click on "View Jobs." Choose the job posting you would like to remove and click on the "Deactivate" icon to the left.