1 Job Posting
3 Job Postings
5 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
25 Job Postings
50 Job Postings
100 Job Postings
Callcentrejob.ca is an affiliate of Jobs.ca, a generalist job site that has a network of associated niche job boards such as Callcentrejob.ca and Adminjobs.ca. Jobs.ca was started by JobWings.com in 2001 and has since expanded to 22 different job boards with thousands of visitors daily.
Callcentrejob.ca assists employers in search of call center staff with different levels of experience. Job posts are targeted to call center staff in Canada. Employers will benefit from the free reposting service that Jobs.ca, an affiliate of Callcentrejob.ca, offers.
- Employer logos can be added to job posts.
- Job posters can decide how long a post remains active.
- Jobs are posted on both Callcentrejob.ca and its affiliate job board, Jobs.ca.
- The reposting of job posts to Jobs.ca is free of charge.
- Employers only need one account to post to all the Jobs.ca job boards.
- The job board is targeted to call center staff from across Canada.
- The website offers access to a network of millions of call center staff members.
- The website is available in French and English.
- Jobs are categorized according to location, category, and employer.
- Callcentrejob.ca does not offer free job posting options.
- No applicant tracking tools or additional recruitment features are available.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Callcentrejob.ca.
How to Post a Job on Callcentrejob.ca:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Callcentrejob.ca.
Posting a Job on Callcentrejob.ca.
Click "Post a Job."
Navigate to the home page. Then, find and select "Post a Job."
Enter the job vacancy details.
Complete the online form by adding the job title, job description, and contact details. Preview the job post to ensure the information is correct. Then, click "Save."
Continue to create an account.
You will be asked to complete your job post. On the "Finalize your posting" page, click "First time user? Click here!"
Create your employer account.
Fill in the online form by adding your company's details and click "Save."
Pay for your job post.
Ensure that the package detail you've selected is correct and choose a payment method. Then, click "Accept."
Choose a payment option.
Add your payment details to continue with the post. Then click "Accept." Your job post will be reviewed and posted to the Callcentrejob.ca job board.
Callcentrejob.ca. vs. CallCenterCrossing:
CallCenterCrossing is an aggregator that sources job posts from more than 4.4 million job sites. While Callcentrejob.ca reposts job vacancies to its general job board, CallCenterCrossing reposts to 500 other sites. This members-only site has very few Canadian postings compared to Callcentrejob.ca which is for the Canadian market.
Callcentrejob.ca. vs. CanadaJobs.com:
CanadaJobs.com is a free job posting site for general job seekers, while Callcentrejob.ca is specialized for call centers and service staff. Employers registering accounts on Callcentrejob.ca get access to the paid-for Jobs.ca job network, while CanadaJobs.com does not require employers to register for an account.
Callcentrejob.ca. vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is an international networking platform that doubles as a general job posting site. It has a resume database not offered by the specialized site, Callcentrejob.ca. LinkedIn can be used as a recruitment tool to headhunt employees, a feature not available on Callcentrejob.ca.
What is Callcentrejob.ca?
Callcentrejob.ca is a specialized job site for customer service and call center professionals with various experience levels and positions.
How do I create an account on Callcentrejob.ca?
- Navigate to Callcentrejob.ca.
- Click "Post a Job."
- Select "Home" in the menu bar.
- Click "Register!" on the left side of the page.
- Complete the online form with your details, and create a password.
- Click "Save" to create your account.
What does it cost to post a job on Callcentrejob.ca?
Callcentrejob.ca's pricing starts at C$325.00 for a single job posting. The platform has multiple bulk job posting options available.
How can I delete a Callcentrejob.ca job posting?
Callcentrejob.ca's job postings will expire after one month but can be removed beforehand by logging into your account and opening the post. Then click "Delete."