Employers must create an account on Talent Montréal to access pricing information.
Founded in 2010, Talent Montréal is an initiative run by Montréal International, which aims to attract experienced and qualified job seekers from abroad. With a range of recruitment services available, Talent Montréal helps employers find international workers to help their businesses grow and succeed.
The platform connects companies, mainly in the technology sector, with international job seekers from Europe, South America, North Africa, and the U.S. in the process of relocating to the Greater Montréal area.
- The dedicated Montréal job board is open exclusively to international job seekers.
- Employers can post their job adverts for free and purchase paid plans for ongoing job listings.
- Employers can request customizable job posting packages.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- A relevance score is assigned to candidates based on the match between their skills and the position's required skills.
- The site features an interactive dashboard to manage applications and appointments.
- The site has an interactive map to help job seekers find clients' businesses.
- Clients' job offers are promoted and shared through international recruitment events.
- The site is available in English and French.
- Talent Montréal does not offer employer branding or social media recruitment tools.
- Job posts aren't shared on other job posting sites and platforms.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Talent Montréal.
How to Post a Job on Talent Montréal:
Three easy steps to post a job on Talent Montréal.
Posting a job on Talent Montréal.
Click on "Employer Space."
You'll find this button in the top-right corner of the home page.
Click on "Registration."
Scroll down to find the button on the right-hand side of the page.
Click on "Contact Us."
You can get in touch with a representative to discuss the company's job posting options and recruitment services.
Once your account is set up, you will be able to post a job.
Talent Montréal vs. IT Jobs Montreal:
While Talent Montréal focuses on — but is not limited to — the technology sector, IT Jobs Montreal is a niche job board for IT companies and job seekers. Talent Montréal offers both free and paid job posting options, while IT Jobs Montreal's pricing starts at C$795.00 per year for unlimited job postings.
Talent Montréal vs. Craigslist:
Craigslist is a job board that, like Talent Montréal, has an international reach. Both platforms have English and French language options and focus on the Greater Montréal area. Although more popular, Craigslist lacks the recruitment services, such as application management, that Talent Montréal offers.
Talent Montréal vs. CFA Montreal Job Board:
CFA Montreal is a niche job board dedicated to the financial sector, while Talent Montréal focuses mainly on the technology sector, but allows job posts in other industries. While Talent Montréal offers both free and paid job posting packages, the CFA Montreal job board charges C$1,200.00 per job posting.