Employers can promote their job listings for free on Talent Montréal's website. Interested individuals should email email@example.com to learn more.
Founded in 2010, Talent Montréal is an initiative run by Montréal International, which aims to attract experienced and qualified job seekers from abroad. With a range of recruitment services available, Talent Montréal helps employers find international workers to help their businesses grow and succeed.
The platform connects companies, mainly in the technology sector, with international job seekers from Europe, South America, North Africa, and the U.S. in the process of relocating to the Greater Montréal area.
- The dedicated Montréal job board is open exclusively to international job seekers.
- Employers can post their job adverts for free.
- Employers can request customizable job posting packages.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- The site features an interactive dashboard to manage applications and appointments.
- The site has an interactive map to help job seekers find clients' businesses.
- Clients' job offers are promoted and shared through international recruitment events.
- The site is available in English and French.
- Prices for paid packages are not readily available on the website.
- There are no employer branding, social media recruitment, or applicant tracking tools.
- Job posts aren't shared on other job posting sites and platforms.
How to Post a Job on Talent Montréal:
Three easy steps to post a job on Talent Montréal.
Posting a Job on Talent Montréal.
Click on "Employer Space."
You'll find this button in the top right-hand corner of the home page.
Click on "Registration."
Scroll down to find the button on the right-hand side of the page.
Click on "Contact Us."
You can get in touch with a representative to discuss the company's job posting options and recruitment services.
Once your account is set up, you will be able to post a job.
Talent Montréal vs. IT Jobs Montreal:
While Talent Montréal focuses on — but is not limited to — the technology sector, IT Jobs Montreal is a niche job board for IT companies and job seekers. IT Jobs Montreal has an automated job posting process, while Talent Montréal has a manual job posting procedure.
Talent Montréal vs. Craigslist Montreal:
Craigslist Montreal is a job board that, like Talent Montréal, has an international reach. Both platforms have English and French language options and focus on the Greater Montréal area. Although more popular, Craigslist Montreal lacks the recruitment services, such as application management, that Talent Montréal offers.
Talent Montréal vs. CFA Montreal:
CFA Montreal is a niche job board dedicated to the financial sector, while Talent Montréal focuses mainly on the technology sector, but allows job posts in other industries. Neither platform discloses pricing for paid packages on their website, so you'll have to contact the companies to compare pricing and recruitment services.
What is Talent Montréal?
Talent Montréal is a job board designed to connect Montréal employers with qualified international job seekers mainly in the technology sector.
What does it cost to post a job on Talent Montréal?
How do I create an account on Talent Montréal?
Navigate to the home page and click on "Employer Space." Then, click on "Register" and "Contact Us" to get in touch with a representative to discuss your recruitment needs.