Featured Job Posts
Jobs posted by Career Management Services on behalf of employers.
*Pricing excludes tax.
Based in Montréal, Quebec, HEC Montréal is a French-language university that offers a range of degrees and programs in business management. Their job board lets employers advertise work opportunities for both English and French-speaking students as well as graduates of the university.
The institute is a pioneer in management science research that continuously pushes the boundaries, placing the institution at the forefront of the latest management practices. This knowledge gained by graduates will be beneficial for employers who are looking to recruit potential employees from the institution.
- Employers can post internships and job opportunities on the job site.
- The website is available in English and French.
- Employers have access to over 30,000 management students from undergraduate to MBA level.
- Employers can add branding, social media, and video links to their job adverts.
- HEC Montréal hosts on-campus events such as pre-recruitment sessions, career days, and a job fair where employers can meet potential employees.
- The institution facilitates introductions between students and employers through its off-campus recruitment service.
- Featured jobs are visible on the home page of the student portal.
- Job alerts are emailed to potential candidates
- Employers have access to the latest research on management practices through consultations and supervised student projects.
- The job seekers network is limited to students and alumni who graduated from HEC Montréal less than two years ago.
- The job posting platform is only available to students, alumni, and registered employers.
Although we were unable to find user reviews of the HEC Montréal job board, ratings show that the university is ranked as one of the top business schools in the world.
How to Post a Job on HEC Montréal Job Board:
Five easy steps for posting a job on the HEC Montréal job board.
Posting a job on the HEC Montréal job board.
Go to the HEC Montréal Career Management Services page.
Navigate to the HEC Montréal home page, scroll to the bottom of the page, and select "Career management" in the "QUICK LINKS" menu.
Click on "Employers."
You will find this link beneath the heading "RECRUITMENT OF STUDENTS OR GRADUATES."
Scroll down to the "FIRST TIME HERE?" section.
Click on "CREATE AN EMPLOYER ACCOUNT."
Complete the registration form.
Complete the registration form by filling in your business information, personal details, and billing information.
Create a username and password.
Select your preferences (i.e., job posting, career days, job fairs, etc.).
Select Yes or No to subscribe to the Express Recruiter e-newsletter.
Select Yes or No to receive further information on other services offered by the university.
Click "To pursue" when you are satisfied. You will receive confirmation of your registration within one working day.
Create a job post.
After you have received confirmation of your registration, you will be able to post a vacancy on the job board.
You will receive confirmation that your job posting has been published within 48 hours.
To open the posting section, log in by entering the user code and password you entered when registering.
Once in the portal, click on the “Job offers” button.
Create an internship or job offer by filling in the required information.
Click on "Save the job posting."
HEC Montréal Job Board vs. CFA Montréal Job Board:
While HEC Montréal is a business school offering MBAs and finance and management degrees, the CFA Montréal job board is only aimed at candidates working as financial analysts. HEC Montréal is a recruitment site for job seekers from across the globe, while CFA Montréal's job board is only aimed at job seekers from the Montréal area.
HEC Montréal Job Board vs. Talent Montréal:
Unlike HEC Montréal that is only aimed at recruitment in the Montréal area, Talent Montréal is a recruitment platform that connects employers with international job seekers. While Talent Montréal helps employers recruit qualified foreign workers in all fields, HEC Montréal only allows the advertising of business-related vacancies.
HEC Montréal Job Board vs. YES Montreal:
YES Montreal is a nonprofit organization, while HEC Montréal is a for-profit business school with a job board where employers can find students and recent graduates in search of employment. Opposed to this YES allows employers in search of young job seekers, entrepreneurs, and artists to post jobs on its job site.