OSPE Career Center
From C$250.00 /member post and from C$299.00 /nonmember post.
Job post duration
Up to 90 days.
Resume database access
OSPE Career Center offers employers a targeted approach to recruiting engineering professionals in Ontario. Employers have a choice of several job posting plans with different benefits, and OSPE members can take advantage of discounted rates. The site also features a resume database and video prescreening feature.
- There are several job posting plans to suit different budgets.
- Both 30- and 90-day job post durations are available.
- The Job Flash packages include email distribution.
- The Premium Job Flash Package offers increased visibility with a highlighted job ad that remains high in the search results.
- The site offers an applicant video prescreening feature that employers can add to their job ads.
- Members benefit from discounted rates.
- Employers can create profiles that include their company logo, overview, history, and benefits.
- Job ads, account details, and resume searches can be managed from a user-friendly online dashboard.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The site does not feature an applicant tracking system or job post distribution to other websites.
We were unable to find any online reviews of OSPE Career Center.
30 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
90 Day Job Posting
How to Post a Job in OSPE Career Center:
Four easy steps for posting a job on OSPE Career Center.
Posting a job on OSPE Career Center.
Go to the OSPE Career Center website.
Navigate to the OSPE Career Center home page, click on "Employers," and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
Create an account.
Click on the "Sign Up" button beneath the "Not an OSPE Member?" heading and complete the online form with your details. When done, click on "SIGN UP."
Follow the instructions in the pop-up window and click on "Continue."
Create your job post.
From your account dashboard, click on the "POST A JOB" button toward the top-right of the page and complete the online form on the next page.
Select a job posting product and scroll down to the next section.
Enter details about the job in the next sections.
Select the workplace type and add the job location.
Enter your contact information and select the application method.
When complete, click on "Continue."
Pay for your job posting.
Review your order, select a payment method, and make the purchase.
OSPE Career Center vs. EngineeringCareers.ca:
OSPE Career Center and EngineeringCareers.ca both target engineering professionals and offer several job posting plans and resume database access. While EngineeringCareers.ca's pricing starts at C$300.00 per post, OSPE Career Center's job post pricing starts at C$250.00 for members and at C$299.00 for nonmembers.
OSPE Career Center vs. Techjobs.ca:
Techjobs.ca has a higher starting price than OSPE Career Center, charging C$325.00 per post compared to OSPE Career Center's starting price of C$250.00 per post for members and C$299.00 per post for nonmembers. Unlike Techjobs.ca, OSPE Career Center has a searchable resume database and a video prescreening feature.
OSPE Career Center vs. Job Bank:
While OSPE Career Center is a niche job board for engineering professionals in Ontario, Job Bank is a general job board with a nationwide reach. OSPE Career Center's pricing starts at C$250.00 per post for members and C$299.00 per post for nonmembers, whereas Job Bank is free. Job Bank attracts far more website traffic than OSPE Career Center.