Free to post internships for college students.
Job post duration
30- and 60-day.
Social media integration
Applicant tracking system (ATS)
Phone and email.
MetroSeattleJobs.com forms part of Circa, a diversity hiring solution that targets diverse groups through a network of over 600 locally focused employment and diversity websites across the U.S. With MetroSeattleJobs.com, employers are able to advertise their vacancies to a wide audience of professionals in Seattle.
In addition, companies can maximize their reach with employer branding and social media integration. However, access to the resume database is only available with a premium subscription, and job posts are costly compared to competitor job boards.
- MetroSeattleJobs.com offers a host of job posting packages to suit different hiring needs and budgets.
- Users can manage applicants with the easy-to-use ATS.
- Employers can promote their companies with a custom profile page.
- Featured tags allow job posts to appear at the top of job search results.
- Social media accounts can be linked to your job(s) and company profile.
- Jobs are syndicated to the Circa network of employment and diversity websites.
- Employers can send pre- and post-screen questionnaires to applicants.
- An unlimited number of authorized users can access the site.
- Employers can upgrade to an Employer Branding Site with multiple pages where job seekers can learn more about your brand.
- Companies can participate in Premier Employer Events to gain additional visibility on the site.
- There is no free job posting plan aside from free internship postings.
- Resume database access is only available to employers who purchase the premium subscription.
- The platform lacks candidate matching.
We were unable to find online reviews of MetroSeattleJobs.com.
30-Day Single Job Posting
60-Day Single Job Posting
3 Job Posts
5 Job Posts
10 Job Posts
1 Featured Tag
3 Featured Tags
5 Featured Tags
Local Recruiting Subscription
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on MetroSeattleJobs.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on MetroSeattleJobs.com.
Posting a job on MetroSeattleJobs.com.
Go to MetroSeattleJobs.com.
Navigate to the home page and click on "Register" in the top-right corner of the page.
Register as an employer.
On the next page, select "I am an Employer." Complete the form with your details and click on "Save Registration" at the bottom of the page.
Click on "Accept Changes" in the pop-up window to confirm your company address.
An email will be sent to verify your account. Follow the link to activate your account.
Choose a plan.
Once you've verified your account, you will be redirected to your employer dashboard. Hover over "My Account" and click on "Products." On the next page, choose a plan that best suits your business needs and click on "Add to Cart" under that package.
Review your order and complete the payment.
Make sure that you have selected the correct package and click on the blue "Checkout" button to proceed. Verify your phone number and follow the steps to complete the payment process.
Create your job post.
Once the payment is complete, you'll be able to create your job post. Hover over "My Jobs" on your dashboard, click on "Post a New Job," and complete the job posting form.
MetroSeattleJobs.com vs. The Seattle Times Job Board:
The Seattle Times' job board is the official job portal of The Seattle Times. Like MetroSeattleJobs.com, they offer diversity hiring, job syndication, and social media promotion; however, they are far costlier with job posts starting from $550.00. For the higher price tag, the site offers candidate matching, which MetroSeattleJobs.com lacks.
MetroSeattleJobs.com vs. WorkSource:
WorkSource is a free job posting site that offers advanced job search tools, unlimited job posting, and an array of employment and training services to job seekers and employers in the state of Washington. However, the sign-up process is not as straightforward as MetroSeattleJobs.com's, which may slow down the hiring process.
MetroSeattleJobs.com vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a global job site that offers several pricing models to suit various recruiting needs. The platform offers a wider reach compared to MetroSeattleJobs.com, and jobs can be sponsored for as little as $5.00 per day, which is more affordable than the latter. However, MetroSeattleJobs.com is ideal for companies who want to hire locally.