Boise Idaho Jobs
From $179.00 /post.
Job post duration
Searchable resume database
Customer support channels
Phone and email.
Boise Idaho Jobs is a local job board with a good selection of features, including a searchable resume database, optional job post enhancements, a 45-day job post duration, and candidate matching. While job ads can be managed from a dashboard, there are no candidate management features. There is also no free job posting plan.
- Job postings can be upgraded to featured listings for increased visibility.
- Bulk discounts are available.
- Job postings are live for 45 days, and reposted for another 45 days at no extra cost if no candidates were found.
- Company logos can be added to job postings.
- Job ads are shared with candidates via job alert emails.
- Optional ad boosts can be purchased to bump job ads to the top of the list.
- The candidate matching feature is free and up to three resume matches are emailed to the employer once a job has been posted.
- The site features a searchable resume database.
- Job postings can be edited at any time.
- Employers can manage their job ads and track the number of clicks from an online dashboard.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The site does not feature candidate management tools.
- Customer support is only available from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Boise Idaho Jobs. Boise Idaho Jobs features a selection of handpicked testimonials on their website.
45 Day Job Posting
Add On: Database Access
Add On: Featured Job
Add On: Single Ad Boost
Add On: Triple Ad Boost
How to Post a Job on Boise Idaho Jobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Boise Idaho Jobs.
Posting a job on Boise Idaho Jobs.
Click on "EMPLOYERS."
Go to the Boise Idaho Jobs home page, select "EMPLOYERS" in the top menu bar, and click on "REGISTER" in the drop-down menu.
Create an account.
Complete the employer registration form and click on "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page.
Create your job posting.
Enter information about the position you want to advertise in the four-part job posting form.
Add your company information and a contact email. Then, click on "CONTINUE."
Enter the job title, type, compensation, and category. Then, click on "CONTINUE."
Add a job description, screening questions, and job keywords. Then, click on "CONTINUE."
Select additional features.
Click on "ADD A LOGO" to include your company logo or select "PREVIEW YOUR JOB" to skip to the preview step.
Review your job ad.
Ensure that the information you entered is correct, and click on "CHECKOUT."
Click on "EDIT" to make any changes.
Add your employer details.
Enter your employer information, select "CONTINUE," and review your online shopping cart.
At this point you can enter a promo code, if you have one, and add resume database access to your order.
Make the payment.
Scroll to the bottom of the page, select a payment method, and complete the purchase.
Boise Idaho Jobs vs. IdahoWorks:
IdahoWorks is a government-operated job portal that is completely free, compared to Boise Idaho Jobs, which has a starting price of $179.00 per job post. Both platforms offer access to a local job seeker audience and feature a searchable resume database.
Boise Idaho Jobs vs. Idaho Nonprofit Center Job Board:
While neither Boise Idaho Jobs nor Idaho Nonprofit Center Job Board offers a free posting plan, the latter is more affordable with a starting price of $125.00 per job post compared to Boise Idaho Jobs' $179.00 per job post. Both sites offer a 45-day job posting duration, but only Idaho Nonprofit Center offers applicant tracking tools.
Boise Idaho Jobs vs. Craigslist:
Craigslist is far more affordable than Boise Idaho Jobs but offers fewer hiring tools. While both platforms offer a searchable resume database, only Boise Idaho Jobs includes a candidate matching feature with its job posting plans, whereby up to three matches are emailed to the employer. Boise Idaho Jobs also offers a longer job post duration.