*Localwise Plus offers employers a $10.00 saving on premium job posts and a dedicated account manager.
Localwise is an easy-to-use job posting site that connects employers with local professionals in a range of different industries throughout the country. The affordable platform offers a range of features to streamline recruitment processes, such as an applicant management system, job alert emails, job post syndication to other job boards.
- Employers have access to over 450,000 local job seekers throughout the country.
- Job posts are shared to other job boards, including ZipRecruiter and Google for Jobs.
- Employers can post vacancies from any industry at any career level.
- The company offers employers a talent specialist to help screen and recruit candidates.
- Localwise allows employers to share job ads via Facebook.
- Localwise Plus features a $10.00 discount on Premium job postings and a dedicated account manager.
- Localwise Talent uses a talent specialist to match job seekers with suitable jobs within one business day.
- Localwise is more affordable than most other job boards, such as ZipRecruiter.
- The platform distributes job ads through job alert emails.
- Localwise features an applicant management system.
- Localwise does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform receives relatively little website traffic.
- Only about 55% of the website traffic comes from within the U.S.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Localwise. However, the platform does feature a range of testimonials from satisfied employers on their website.
How to Post a Job on Localwise:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Localwise.
Posting a Job on Localwise.
Navigate to the Localwise home page.
From the home page, click on "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner of the page.
Users can also sign up through Facebook or Google by clicking on the corresponding tabs to streamline the process.
On the next page, fill out the online form with your details and create your account by clicking on "Join Localwise."
Create your job post.
Create your job post by filling out the online form with the details about your vacancy. Once complete, click on "Next" toward the bottom of the page.
Enhance your business profile.
On the next page, add some details about your business to help attract candidates. Then, click on "Next" toward the bottom of the page.
Select a job posting package.
On the next page, select a job posting package. You can choose between the "Standard" or "Premium" plan for increased exposure. Then click on "Checkout."
Complete the payment and post your job.
Enter your payment details and complete the purchase. Once the payment is complete and your job post has been processed, it will appear on the Localwise job board.
Localwise vs. Craigslist:
Craigslist is a popular job board that helps employers attract and recruit local talent. Craigslist has different pricing structures for different states, whereas Localwise charges a standard fee of $29.00 for all states. Both platforms are easy to use, but Localwise offers features, such as an applicant management system, which Craigslist lacks.
Localwise vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the most popular job boards and offers both free and paid job posting options. In contrast, Localwise does not offer a free job posting option; however, the platform may be a better option for employers looking to hire local talent as Indeed advertises thousands of jobs throughout the country.
Localwise vs. ZipRecruiter:
ZipRecruiter is the less affordable job board, charging $299.00 per month compared to Localwise's price of $29.00, making it the more budget-friendly option. ZipRecruiter does offer employers greater exposure through their network of job boards but Localwise specializes in local recruitment and may be a better option for regional employers.
What is Localwise?
Localwise is a local job board that employers can use to post vacancies and connect with talented professionals from a range of industries.
What does it cost to post a job on Localwise?
How do I create an account on Localwise?
- Navigate to the Localwise home page.
- Click on "SIGN UP" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter your details and click on "Join Localwise" to create your account.
How do I delete a job post on Localwise?
- Log in to your employer account.
- Click on "MY JOBS" in the top-left menu bar.
- Find the job you would like to remove and click on "Delete."