From $79.00 /post.
Resume database access
National and state job ad distribution
KentuckyJobBoard.com is a feature-rich platform that allows employers to connect with state-wide talent in a wide range of industries, including sales, finance, IT, healthcare, and more. Users benefit from comprehensive national, state, and local job ad distribution, as well as 60-day listings, applicant tracking, and resume search tools.
While KentuckyJobBoard.com does not offer a free plan, its paid packages are more affordable than several local competitors, such as KentuckyJobNetwork.com, making it a valuable resource for companies with small hiring budgets.
- The job board offers various job posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- Users can manage listings, applications, and resumes from an easy-to-use employer dashboard.
- Listings can be distributed to national, regional, and state job boards to reach a larger number of job seekers.
- Employers can search KentuckyJobBoard.com's resume database for suitable candidates.
- The platform offers applicant tracking tools to help users create robust talent pipelines and access listing analytics.
- Job posts can be added to the site's Featured Jobs block for increased visibility.
- Employers can add screening questions to job posts to filter for top-notch candidates.
- The job posting process is quick and straightforward.
- Other services include company branding, multiple user logins, and bulk job posting via XML.
- KentuckyJobBoard.com does not offer a free plan.
- The job board lacks candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of KentuckyJobBoard.com.
*There are 3-pack job posting plans available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on KentuckyJobBoard.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on KentuckyJobBoard.com.
Posting a job on KentuckyJobBoard.com.
Go to KentuckyJobBoard.com.
From the home page, click on "Post Job" toward the right-hand side in the top menu bar.
Create an employer account.
A pop-up window will appear. Click on the tab that reads "Create New Employer Account" and fill out the online registration form. Once you're done, click on "Register."
Create your listing.
On the next page, fill out the online form with your vacancy details, including the job title, industry, location, and description.
Under the table labeled "Job Posting Options," tick the box of your preferred job ad distribution network.
Once you're done, click on "Purchase" to proceed.
You can also click on "Preview" to review your job post, or select "Save as draft" to complete your posting at a later stage.
Complete your purchase.
Confirm your job post package selection by adding your preferred quantity next to the applicable plan and click on "Proceed" to pay for your listing via PayPal.
KentuckyJobBoard.com vs. Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs:
While KentuckyJobBoard.com has a local and national reach, Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs primarily lists roles in the city of Lexington. Of the two, KentuckyJobBoard.com is the more affordable option, charging $79.00 for a basic post, while Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs' pricing starts at $398.00 per post.
KentuckyJobBoard.com vs. Kentucky Career Center:
Similar to KentuckyJobBoard.com, Kentucky Career Center caters to the state-wide job market. While the former charges $79.00 per post, Kentucky Career Center offers a free job posting service. However, for KentuckyJobBoard.com's higher price tag, users benefit from applicant tracking and resume searches.
KentuckyJobBoard.com vs. Craigslist:
KentuckyJobBoard.com and Craigslist both offer resume searches, but the former is the more feature-rich option, with applicant tracking, job ad distribution, and employer branding tools. However, Craigslist's pricing for Kentucky job posts starts at $10.00, making it more affordable than KentuckyJobBoard.com's $79.00 per post.
Jan 01, 2012
What is KentuckyJobBoard.com?
KentuckyJobBoard.com is a local job board that connects employers with professionals in search of regional, state-wide, and national job opportunities in a wide range of industries.
What does it cost to post a job on KentuckyJobBoard.com?
KentuckyJobBoard.com's pricing ranges from $79.00 to $139.00 per post, depending on the package you choose.
How do I create an account on KentuckyJobBoard.com?
- Navigate to KentuckyJobBoard.com's home page and click on "Post Job" in the top menu bar.
- Select the tab that reads "Create New Employer Account" and complete the online form.
- Click on "Register."