Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs
From $398.00 /post.
Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Job ad reporting
Phone and email.
Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs offers a dedicated job board boasting competitive features, including unlimited users, candidate ratings, applicant tracking tools, and job ad reporting, to help create a seamless hiring process. To boost exposure, the platform also offers social media sharing and job ad distribution to over 30 well-known job boards.
- Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs distributes job ads to popular job boards, including Indeed and ZipRecruiter.
- The platform includes access to an applicant tracking system and job ad reports.
- Job ads are promoted on Lexington Herald-Leader's social media platforms.
- The website is mobile-optimized to improve the reader's experience and accessibility.
- Candidates are rated and sent to employers based on how well they match employers' requirements.
- Each package allows unlimited user logins and custom application source support.
- Employers using the Premium plan can access a resume database.
- For an additional $100.00 per post, job ads are distributed to the veterans network.
- There are no bulk job posting packages available.
- Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs does not offer a free plan.
- Compared to its competitors, Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs is the costlier option.
- The resume database is restricted to the Premium plan.
- The platform predominantly operates as an online news publication, making it less popular than traditional job boards.
We were unable to find online reviews of Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs.
Add-On: Featured Job - Lexington Herald-Leader
Add-On: Facebook Basic Campaign
Add-On: Veterans Network
How to Post a Job on Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs.
Posting a job on Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs.
Go to Lexington Herald-Leader's jobs portal.
On Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs' home page, click on "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner.
Select a job posting package.
Browse through the three job posting packages available. Once you've found your ideal plan, click on "Post a job now."
Next, a pop-window will appear requesting your email address. Enter your email details and click on "Continue."
Create your job posting.
On the following page, enter your vacancy's details, including its location, job title, description, and application method, in the designated fields. Then, click on "Continue."
Review your order.
Read through your order's details and the different add-ons available. If you're interested in an add-on option, select the option. Then, click on "Continue."
A pop-up window will then appear to advertise the veterans network option. For this example, we chose the "No thanks" option.
Pay for your job post.
Enter your billing and credit card details in the provided fields. Then, click on "Post Job." Your job ad will go live once payment has been processed.
Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs vs. KentuckyJobNetwork.com:
While KentuckyJobNetwork.com serves the entire state's job market, Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs targets employers and job seekers in Lexington, Kentucky. That said, Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs is costlier, with its prices starting at $398.00 per post. In contrast, KentuckyJobNetwork.com charges $275.00 per post and includes similar features.
Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs vs. Kentucky Career Center:
The most noticeable differences between Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs and Kentucky Career Center stem down to their visibility and pricing. With Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs, the focus is placed on Lexington, Kentucky, and its pricing starts at $398.00 per post, while Kentucky Career Center offers free job postings and statewide exposure.
Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs vs. KentuckyJobBoard.com:
Lexington Herald-Leader Jobs and KentuckyJobBoard.com share comparable features, including applicant tracking and resume database access, but the former is significantly costlier, with prices starting at $398.00 per post. KentuckyJobBoard.com reaches across the state, and prices start at $79.00 per post, making it the budget-friendly choice.