LocalJobBoard.com features a comprehensive resume database of candidates and offers employers increased exposure through partner job boards. The website is available in multiple languages, including French, and employers can filter applicants by location and contact candidates directly.
While LocalJobBoard.com is a good recruitment resource to advertise vacancies and connect with local professionals, the platform caters primarily to the U.S. job market. As such, Canadian employers may be better served by a dedicated Canadian job board.
- Employers can post an unlimited number of jobs to LocalJobBoard.com.
- The platform features an extensive resume database of over 140,000 candidates.
- Employers can filter applicants by keyword, category, State, or ZIP Code radius and contact them directly.
- Job posts are automatically syndicated to other job boards, including Indeed and SimplyHired.
- Employers can track job posts by views and applications.
- The platform is available in multiple languages, including French.
- The site has a specific Canadian portal.
- Employers have access to over 200,000 job seekers.
- Job seekers can search for jobs by state, city, and job category.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Job posts are not promoted on social media channels.
- There are relatively few local vacancies listed on the site.
- There are no customer support contact details listed on the site.
- LocalJobBoard.com lacks advanced recruitment features, such as candidate management tools and an applicant tracking system.
- The platform is less affordable than competitors, such as LocalJobShop.ca and Job Bank.
We were unable to find any online reviews of LocalJobBoard.com.
How to post a Job on LocalJobBoard.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on LocalJobBoard.com.
Posting a job on LocalJobBoard.com.
Navigate to the LocalJobBoard.com home page.
From the home page, click on "post jobs!" in the top menu bar. On the next page, click on any of the "Sign Up Today" links.
Create your account.
On the next page, fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create My Account" toward the bottom of the page.
Follow the email link to confirm your account.
Select a subscription plan.
From your dashboard, click on "Job Postings" in the top menu bar. Then, click on the "Subscription" link. On the next page, select a subscription plan and click on "Continue to Payment."
Purchase your subscription and create your job post.
Follow the instruction to complete the payment process. Once the purchase is complete, you will be able to create your job ad and post it on the LocalJobBoard.com website.
LocalJobBoard.com vs. LocalJobShop.ca:
Like LocalJobBoard.com, LocalJobShop.ca is a job posting site with a local focus. The platform is more affordable than LocalJobBoard.com thanks to its free job posting service, making it the more budget-friendly option. In addition, LocalJobShop.ca caters exclusively to the Canadian job market, making it the better option for local employers.
LocalJobBoard.com vs. LocalWork.ca:
Although LocalWork.ca lacks a free job posting option, it is still more affordable than LocalJobBoard.com, charging C$149.00 per job post compared to the latter's price of US$1,000.00 per month. Both platforms have a local focus and allow job seekers to filter jobs by location and job type, but only LocalWork.ca offers social media promotion.
LocalJobBoard.com vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's official job site and offers employers a free job posting service, making it the more affordable option for employers. Job Bank has significantly more local vacancies listed on the site thanks to its Canadian focus. In addition, Job Bank receives more local website traffic of over 3 million views each month.
Portland, Oregon 97298, USA
What is LocalJobBoard.com?
LocalJobBoard.com is a local job board that helps employers connect with local professionals from a range of industries throughout the country.
What does it cost to post a job on LocalJobBoard.com?
LocalJobBoard.com's pricing starts from US$1,000.00 for a 30-day subscription. The platform also offers an annual plan for US$5,000.00 per year.
How do I create an account on LocalJobBoard.com?
- Go to LocalJobBoard.com.
- Click on "post jobs!" in the top menu bar.
- On the next page, click on any of the "Sign Up Today" links.
- Fill out the form with your details and click on "Create My Account."
- Follow the email link to confirm your account.