Virginia Workforce Connection
Featured job listings
Phone and email.
It is free for employers to post jobs on Virginia Workforce Connection.
Virginia Workforce Connection is a state-run employment portal for job seekers and employers in all industries across Virginia. The platform allows employers to advertise their vacancies at no cost and reach out to potential candidates directly by searching the resume database.
- Virginia Workforce Connection offers free job posting for employers.
- The website receives a large volume of traffic per month.
- At the time of writing, there were over 790,000 jobs listed on the platform, indicating its popularity with employers.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by location, keyword, job type, and education level.
- The site is available in Spanish.
- The platform lacks featured posts for added visibility.
- There are no advanced hiring tools, such as candidate matching.
- It is unclear how long it takes for employer accounts to be approved.
Virginia Workforce Connection has various Google reviews of its employment centers. However, we were unable to find any reviews of the job board.
How to Post a Job on VA Workforce Connection:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Virginia Workforce Connection.
Posting a job on Virginia Workforce Connection.
Navigate to Virginia Workforce Connection.
On the home page, click on "Sign in / Register" at the top right of the page.
Create an employer account.
Scroll down to Option 3 and click on the "Employer Registration" button.
Complete the online forms.
Over the next few steps, you will be required to fill out several online forms with your personal and company information. Click on "Continue" at the bottom of the page when you are done.
You will need to provide either your FEIN or Social Security number to proceed.
Once your account has been approved, you will be able to post a job listing.
Virginia Workforce Connection (VWC) vs. JobsinVirginiaBeach.com:
JobsinVirginiaBeach.com is part of Circa's network of employment and diversity websites. The platform offers 30- and 60-day job ads starting from $275.00 per post, whereas Virginia Workforce Connection is completely free. Of the two, JobsinVirginia.com is more feature-rich, offering bulk posting, featured tags, a resume database, and cross-posting.
Virginia Workforce Connection (VWC) vs. ConnectVA:
ConnectVA is a nonprofit job board catering to nonprofits in Central Virginia, whereas Virginia Workforce Connection serves all company types and industries. Job posts on ConnectVA are reasonably priced at $55.00 per 30-day post. However, only VWC is available in Spanish and features a searchable resume database.
Virginia Workforce Connection (VWC) vs. Indeed:
Indeed is the number one job posting site in the U.S., with millions of monthly visitors and free and sponsored plans. In contrast, Virginia Workforce Connection is completely free and may be the better option for local hiring. Both sites feature a searchable resume database, but only Indeed offers candidate screening and website integration tools.
Geographic Solutions, Inc.
Jan 01, 1998
What is Virginia Workforce Connection?
Virginia Workforce Connection is a local employment resource and job board. The platform targets job seekers and employers in the state of Virginia.
What does it cost to post a job on Virginia Workforce Connection?
It's free to post a job on Virginia Workforce Connection.
How do I register for Virginia Workforce Connection?
- On the home page, click on "Sign in / Register" at the top right of the page.
- Scroll down to Option 3 and click on the "Employer Registration" button.
- Complete the series of online forms.