From $275.00 /post.
Free to post internship opportunities for college students.
30 and 60 days.
Social media integration
Applicant tracking system
Resume database access
Phone and email.
VirginiaJobNetwork.com offers a range of tools for highly targeted job advertising and recruitment efforts in Virginia. The platform features a resume database, several job posting plans, and customized company profiles. However, the site lacks a free plan and is costlier than niche competitors, such as ConnectVA and Virginia Workforce Connection.
- Both 30- and 60-day job posting options are available.
- Employers can choose from a variety of plans that suit different hiring needs.
- Featured Tags can be purchased for increased job post visibility.
- Employers can use the site's applicant tracking system to streamline the hiring process.
- The site offers a searchable resume database and community and diversity outreach options.
- The platform offers social media integration.
- Job ads are cross-posted across a network of local employment and diversity sites.
- All plans include reporting tools and pre-screening questionnaires.
- The platform offers multiple employer branding solutions.
- There is no free job posting option aside from internship listings for college students.
- The site is costlier than local competitors, such as ConnectVA and Virginia Workforce Connection.
We were unable to find any online reviews of VirginiaJobNetwork.com.
30-Day Single Job Posting
60-Day Single Job Posting
3 Job Posts
5 Job Posts
10 Job Posts
1 Featured Tag
3 Featured Tags
5 Featured Tags
Local Recruiting Subscription
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on VirginiaJobNetwork.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on VirginiaJobNetwork.com.
Posting a job on VirginiaJobNetwork.com.
Click on "Employers: Post a Job."
You'll find this button toward the top-right corner of the VirginiaJobNetwork.com home page.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose a job posting plan that meets your hiring needs by clicking on "Add to Cart" beneath the relevant option.
Click on "Checkout."
Review the items in your online shopping cart and click on "Checkout" when you're ready to proceed.
Create an account.
Scroll down to the "Create your employer account" heading and complete the online form with your details. When complete, select the "Save Registration" button toward the bottom of the page.
You will be prompted to verify your phone number.
Add your billing information.
Complete the online form with your billing information, click on "Continue," add your card information, and click on "Submit."
After purchasing your job posting plan, you'll be able to create and post your job ad on the platform.
VirginiaJobNetwork.com vs. ConnectVA:
ConnectVA is far more affordable than VirginiaJobNetwork.com. However, it is also more limiting as it caters specifically to the nonprofit sector in Richmond, Virginia. VirginiaJobNetwork.com, by comparison, covers the entire state and offers a wider range of tools, including a searchable resume database.
VirginiaJobNetwork.com vs. Virginia Workforce Connection:
While VirginiaJobNetwork.com only offers paid job posting options, Virginia Workforce Connection is completely free. Both platforms are dedicated employment portals for Virginia and offer a range of hiring tools, including resume database access.
VirginiaJobNetwork.com vs. Craigslist:
In contrast to Craigslist, which is a general classifieds portal that also supports job postings, VirginiaJobNetwork.com is a dedicated job site. While Craigslist may be more affordable than VirginiaJobNetwork.com, it lacks advanced hiring tools and is not well-suited for attracting candidates for positions that require specialized skills.
The Infosoft Group LLC
Jan 01, 1994
1000 N. Water St., Milwaukee, WI 53202
What is VirginiaJobNetwork.com?
VirginiaJobNetwork.com is a regional recruitment portal for Virginia.
What does it cost to post a job on VirginiaJobNetwork.com?
VirginiaJobNetwork.com's pricing starts from $275.00 for a 30-day job post.