From $375.00 /post.
Applicant tracking system
Resume database search
Social media sharing
Job ad distribution
MassLive Jobs is a comprehensive job board that includes an applicant tracking system, a candidate rating service, and job ad distributions to over 30 popular hiring sites. Created by MassLive, a respectable Massachusett-based newspaper, the platform provides instant legitimacy, and job advertisements can be published within minutes.
While the service is more costly than its regional competitors, it makes up for the added expense with its fully-equipped job posting packages and online and print advertising options.
- The platform is equipped with robust tools, including job posting analytics and a candidate rating system.
- MassLive Jobs' job board is mobile-optimized for job seekers and employers on the go.
- All job posting plans include unlimited user logins and job posting analytics.
- Based on employers' job advertisements, candidates are automatically rated as a Great Match, Good Match, or Possible Match.
- Job ads are distributed to job boards with better visibility, including Indeed, Nexxt, and ZipRecruiter.
- MassLive Jobs provides a mobile app suitable for Android and iOS devices.
- Unlike competitors JobsInMA and Built In Boston, all of MassLive Jobs' plans include access to an applicant tracking system.
- Employers have the option of advertising job ads both online and in print.
- Job applications can be directed to an employer's ATS or website.
- MassLive Jobs does not offer a free plan.
- A resume database is missing from the list of features.
- The platform's social media promotion feature is limited to Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Compared to local competitors, MassLive Jobs is the costlier option.
We were unable to find online reviews of MassLive Jobs.
Add-On: Facebook Basic Campaign
How to Post a Job on MassLive Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on MassLive Jobs.
Posting a job on MassLive Jobs.
Navigate to MassLive's hiring page.
Go to MassLive's home page and scroll down to the bottom menu. Under the "MassLive.com Sections" heading, click on "Jobs." On the following page, click on "Employers" in the main banner to proceed to the hiring page.
Click on "Post a Job Now."
Once you're on the hiring page, read through the list of features on offer and, when you're ready to proceed, click on "Post a Job Now" in the main banner.
Choose a job posting package.
Decide which job posting package you'd like to use and click on "Purchase now" beneath your plan of choice.
Following this step, a pop-up window will appear. Here, enter your email address and click on "Continue."
Complete the job ad form.
Fill in the job details form with the necessary information, including job title, location, job description, and job type. When you're satisfied, you can either click on "Preview Job" or "Continue." Both options will lead you to an order summary page.
When you're ready to move forward, click on "Continue" to be directed to the billings page.
Finalize your payment and post your job ad.
Complete the billings form with your details and click on "Post Job" at the bottom-right corner of the page to publish your job ad.
MassLive Jobs vs. JobsInMA:
Both MassLive Jobs and JobsInMA target the Massachusetts workforce, with advertised jobs covering diverse sectors. JobsInMA's pricing starts at $199.00 per post, making it the more cost-effective choice. MassLive Jobs, on the other hand, charges $375.00 per post, but its plans include features missing from JobsInMA, including job ad reporting.
MassLive Jobs vs. Black Boston Jobs:
MassLive Jobs and Black Boston Jobs are both hosted by respectable newspapers, offering employers instant credibility. While MassLive Jobs' prices start at $375.00 per post, Black Boston Jobs charges $45.00 per post, making it the more affordable solution. However, Black Boston Jobs is lacking an ATS, which is included in MassLive Jobs' plans.
MassLive Jobs vs. Built In Boston:
The primary distinction between Built In Boston and MassLive Jobs is their reach, with the former limiting its exposure to Boston's tech and startup sector. Of the two, MassLive Jobs has the best features but the platform is more costly, with plans starting at $375.00 per post. Built In Boston, however, charges $69.00 per month.
What is MassLive Jobs?
How much does it cost to post a job on MassLive Jobs?
MassLive Jobs' pricing ranges between $375.00 and $475.00 per post, depending on the job posting package you choose.