From £100.00 +VAT /post.
Basic employer branding
CV database access
Job alert emails
Founded by the Stonewall charity, Proud Employers works with over 900 organizations across the private, public, and third sectors, to work towards equality in the workplace. Interested employers are encouraged to join the Diversity Champions program and are therefore vetted before they can advertise vacancies on the site.
While Proud Employers is a great option for LGBTQ-friendly employment, the platform does not offer a free job posting plan or advanced hiring tools, such as social media sharing, candidate matching, or job distribution to other job boards.
- Employers can hire diverse staff in various industries, including administration, banking, education, and engineering.
- Each job listing features your company name, logo, and a link to your career webpage.
- Matching jobs are sent to job seekers via email to alert them about new opportunities.
- Featured jobs are visible on the home page and at the top of search results.
- Diversity Champions program members have access to industry-leading tools and resources, a personal account manager, and more.
- Proud Employers does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform does not feature any advanced hiring tools, such as job syndication or applicant tracking.
- Compared to competitor sites, Proud Employers does not offer a self-posting option.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Proud Employers, its parent company, Stonewall, has a rating of 3.8 out of 5 on Facebook based on the opinions of over 300 people.
Single Standard Job Ad
Single Featured Job Ad
5 Standard Job Ads
10 Standard Job Ads
5 Featured Job Ads
20 Standard Job Ads
30 Standard Job Ads
50 Standard Job Ads
Unlimited Job Postings
How to Post a Job on Proud Careers:
Proud Employers vs. myGwork:
Like Proud Employers, myGwork connects inclusive employers with job seekers in various industries. While myGwork does not readily disclose pricing, they offer a wider range of features than the former, including an employer dashboard, auto job posting, and greater reach. Proud Employers offers basic and featured posts starting at £100.00 +VAT.
Proud Employers vs. Goodmoves:
Goodmoves is a job board for the civil society and charity sector in Scotland. They charge £230.00 +VAT per post which includes basic employer branding, an audience of 125,000 members, and free job post extension. Comparatively, Proud Employers' plans start at £100.00 +VAT per post and they publish posts across the U.K., offering greater reach.
Proud Employers vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s top job sites and features vacancies in all industries. Reed.co.uk is more affordable than Proud Employers, with plans starting from £89.00 +VAT for new customers, while the latter charges £100.00 +VAT per basic post. Of the two, Reed.co.uk offers far more features but is not a dedicated LGBTQ platform.