Consortium Job Board
From £25.00 /mo.
Basic employer branding
Phone and email.
Consortium is a local organization that advertises job opportunities, events, and the latest news within the LGBTQ+ community. While the platform is predominantly seen as an intuitive portal that supports LGBTQ+ organizations, its job board provides employers with access to a niche target market, as well as resources to improve company awareness.
- Members of the platform can post vacancies for no additional cost.
- Consortium's job board offers targeted hiring that promotes vacancies before LGBTQ+ job seekers.
- Employers can advertise events, job opportunities, and the latest news on the site.
- To improve brand recognition on job ads, employers can add their company logos and a link to their website.
- The platform provides information on training and grants that are available to help improve company awareness.
- Consortium offers grants and training information to help build awareness and grow skills.
- All members are kept up to date with the latest news in the LGBTQ+ community.
- Only members of the platform are permitted to post vacancies on the job board.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking tools, social media sharing, and candidate matching.
- Unlike its competitors, there is no CV database available.
We were unable to find online reviews of Consortium's job board.
Consortium's membership prices depend on a company's annual income and the type of membership you choose, with packages ranging between £25.00 and £250.00 per month. The platform also offers a free option for nonprofit organizations. For more information, interested employers can contact Consortium.
How to Post a Job on Consortium Job Board:
To post a vacancy on the platform, employers must first sign up for a membership. To get started, simply navigate to the home page and click on "JOIN US" to the right of the page. Then, complete the membership registration process to post vacancies on the job board.
Consortium Job Board vs. Proud Employers:
Similar to Consortium, Proud Employers is a membership organization that offers an LGBTQ-friendly job board. While Consortium's job board is freely available to members, Proud Employers charges £100.00 +VAT per post, but it includes features missing from Consortium's job board, including email alerts, bulk postings, and featured listings.
Consortium Job Board vs. Pink Jobs:
Pink Jobs and Consortium's job board offer diverse platforms, with the former acting as a traditional job board, while the latter is a membership-only organization. With Pink Jobs, posting job vacancies is free of charge, and the platform includes social media sharing and candidate matching — both missing from the Consortium job board's offerings.
Consortium Job Board vs. LGBT Equality:
Both Consortium's job board and LGBT Equality serve the LGBTQ community in the U.K., but the two competitors differ significantly in pricing. With Consortium, the job board is only available to members, and posting vacancies is free for members. LGBT Equality, on the other hand, charges £600.00 +VAT per post, making it the costlier option.