myGwork does not readily display pricing online. Employers can contact the organization by emailing email@example.com for more information.
myGwork is a U.K.-based organization, and according to our research, the platform attracts nearly 1 million global visitors per month with over 23% originating from the U.K. myGwork offers various subscription plans that include automated job postings, employer profiles, premium listings, career fairs, and diversity and inclusion training.
The platform, however, does not provide information on the cost of its membership plans, and the site lacks key hiring tools offered by rival job boards, such as job post syndication and applicant tracking.
- Employers have access to a dashboard from which they can post and manage job postings.
- myGwork reportedly reaches between 1 million and 20 million people, depending on the subscription plan.
- Employer profiles allow job seekers to learn more about your company.
- Each membership plan is entitled to a dedicated customer success manager.
- Employers can be featured as an "Organization of the Week" to increase brand visibility.
- Social media campaigns are available to boost brand awareness.
- Other benefits include diversity and inclusion training, e-learning courses, annual engagement reports, and more.
- Employers can add promotional videos about their organization.
- Company logos can be included with job listings.
- A mobile app is available for Android and iOS users.
- myGwork does not readily display pricing online.
- Employers have to purchase a membership plan in order to post jobs on the site.
- The platform lacks advanced hiring tools, such as candidate matching and job ad syndication.
myGwork has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 based on the opinions of more than 70 people on Facebook.
myGwork vs. Proud Employers:
Proud Employers is a niche job board that publishes job ads in all fields. A job post on the site costs £100.00 +VAT, while myGwork does not disclose pricing. Proud Employers features employer branding, bulk posting options, and featured ads, while myGwork offers a similar feature set. However, the former is a better option for local hiring.
myGwork vs. LGBT Equality:
A standard job listing on LGBT Equality costs £600.00 +VAT per post, which is costly for a platform with limited hiring tools. While both myGwork and LGBT Equality offer employer profiles to boost brand awareness, the former offers more promotional features, including social media campaigns. Both sites lack advanced hiring tools.
myGwork vs. Jobstoday:
Jobstoday is a general job posting site that caters to job seekers and employers throughout the U.K. The site offers resume database access, plans starting from £99.00 +VAT per post, and job ad distribution. By contrast, myGwork does not disclose pricing and lacks resume searches and job syndication. That said, Jobstoday lacks an inclusive focus.