myGwork does not readily display pricing online. Employers can contact the organization by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
myGwork is a membership organization with various subscription plans that include automated job postings, employer profiles, premium listings, career fairs, and diversity and inclusion training. U.S. employers can use the job board to attract an audience of professionals in the LGBTQ community.
The platform, however, does not provide information on the cost of its membership plans, and the site lacks key hiring tools, such as job post syndication and applicant tracking.
- Employers have access to a dashboard from which they can post and manage job postings.
- myGwork reportedly reaches between 1 million and 20 million people, depending on the subscription plan.
- Employer profiles allow job seekers to learn more about your company.
- Each membership plan is entitled to a dedicated customer success manager.
- Employers can be featured as an "Organization of the Week" to increase brand visibility.
- Social media campaigns are available to boost brand awareness.
- Other benefits include diversity and inclusion training, e-learning courses, annual engagement reports, and more.
- Employers can add promotional videos about their organization.
- Company logos can be included with job listings.
- A mobile app is available for Android and iOS users.
- myGwork does not readily display pricing online.
- Employers have to purchase a membership plan in order to post jobs on the site.
- The platform lacks advanced hiring tools, such as candidate matching and application management.
myGwork has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 based on the opinions of more than 70 people on Facebook.
How to Post a Job on myGwork:
Employers who are interested in posting a job on myGwork should contact the organization via email at email@example.com.
myGwork vs. LGBT.net:
LGBT.net is a U.S.-based job board that publishes general vacancies free of charge during its pre-launch phase. Other features include paid resume searches and featured posts. In contrast, myGwork is a member network and job board with an international reach and a wide range of features, including social media campaigns and videos.
myGwork vs. LGBTConnect.com:
LGBTConnect.com is an LGBTQ job board with plans starting at $200.00 per post. In contrast, myGwork offers several membership plans but doesn't disclose pricing. While both sites offer a global reach, LGBTConnect.com syndicates jobs to other sites, which myGwork lacks. On the other hand, myGwork offers automated posting and social media campaigns.
myGwork vs. CareerBuilder:
myGwork and CareerBuilder are similar in that they both offer various hiring tools and an international reach. While CareerBuilder's pricing starts at $349.00, myGwork does not disclose pricing. Unlike myGwork, CareerBuilder has a CV database, AI matching, and ATS. However, myGwork offers a more targeted approach to hiring in the LGBTQ community.
What is myGwork?
myGwork is a global professional network and job portal for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, and inclusive employers.
What does it cost to post a job on myGwork?
myGwork does not readily display pricing online. Employers can contact the organization for more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.