Resume Database Access
*Discounted bulk job posting plans are available.
The LGBTQ+ Bar is a niche platform through which employers can connect with legal talent from the LGBTQ+ community. The platform offers various job posting plans to suit different budgets, including discounted bulk job posting.
Unlike many of its competitors, however, the job board charges an additional fee for access to its resume database and does not offer a free plan.
- The LGBTQ+ Bar Job Board connects diversity-led employers with legal professionals and law students from around the U.S.
- The premium plans feature spotlight jobs and featured company profiles at the top of the home page and search results.
- With the Premium plan, employers get resume database access and job syndication to The LGBTQ+ Bar's partner network.
- Discounted bulk job posting plans are available.
- The website features basic application management.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- Employers have to pay an additional $100.00 to access the resume database.
- Only Premium plan subscribers can have their jobs syndicated to other job sites through the partner network.
- The platform lacks key hiring tools, such as candidate matching and social media promotion.
While The LGBTQ+ Bar is a reputable organization, we were unable to find any online reviews of its job board.
How to Post a Job on The LGBTQ+ Bar Job Board:
Four easy steps for posting a job on The LGBTQ+ Bar Job Board.
Posting a job on The LGBTQ+ Bar Job Board.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to The LGBTQ+ Bar's Job Board and click on "Post a Job" at the top right of the page.
Select a job posting package.
Review the job posting plans and click on "Add to cart" below the plan that suits your budget and hiring needs.
Create an employer account.
Fill out the Employer Registration form by inputting your details in the blocks provided. The, complete the reCAPTCHA test and click on "Register."
You can upload your company logo to attach to job posts.
Pay for your listing.
On the checkout page, make sure that your order is correct and select a payment method (credit card or money order/check). Then click on "Proceed To Checkout."
Enter your billing and credit card details on the next page. Then click on "Place Order."
Once your payment has been processed, you can create and post your job listing.
The LGBTQ+ Bar Job Board vs. Pride Careers:
Pride Careers posts vacancies in all industries, while The LGBTQ+ Bar Job Board focuses on the legal sector. Of the two, The LGBTQ+ Bar Job Board is more affordable, charging $199.00 per basic post compared to Pride Careers' $495.00. For an extra $100.00, you can also access the CV database on LGBTQ+ Bar Job Board, which the former lacks.
The LGBTQ+ Bar Job Board vs. LGBTConnect.com:
The LGBTQ+ Bar Job Board and LGBTConnect.com offer comparable pricing plans starting at around $200.00 for a basic post. Comparatively, LGBTConnect.com's listings run for 60 days, while the former offers basic 30-day posts. Both sites feature job syndication on their premium plans and bulk job posting.
The LGBTQ+ Bar Job Board vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional social network and offers a basic, free job posting option, unlike The LGBTQ+ Bar Job Board, which charges $199.00 for a standard post. While LinkedIn offers greater reach and exposure, The LGBTQ+ Bar Job Board is a better option for employers focused on diversity and inclusion.