The Out in Tech Qorporate Job Board provides a targeted approach to hiring LGBTQ professionals in the tech industry. While the site seems to be popular, it does not offer any information about job posting plans or recruitment benefits for employers and job seekers. In addition, only members and sponsors are given the opportunity to post jobs to the job board.
- Qorporate Job Board allows employers to connect with tech professionals in the LGBTQ community across the U.S.
- Membership allows employers access to the job board, resumes, and candidate lead generation.
- Employers can upload company logos with their job postings.
- Job postings include links to employers' career pages.
- Annual membership includes access to a peer network of industry leaders to share best practices and attend round table discussions.
- Out in Tech hosts networking events around the country.
- Only members or sponsors may post jobs to the job board.
- The job board makes no mention of key hiring tools, such as applicant tracking, social media sharing, or job distribution.
- There is no information on membership prices.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Out in Tech Qorporate Job Board.
Out in Tech Qorporate Job Board does not make its pricing readily available on the website. Employers who are interested in becoming a member or sponsor should email the organization at email@example.com.
How to Post a Job on the Out in Tech Qorporate Job Board:
Employers who are interested in posting a job on the Qorporate Job Board should email the organization at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qorporate Job Boards vs. Ingersoll Gender Center Job Board:
Ingersoll Gender Job Board provides general employment opportunities to job seekers in Seattle and King County, while Qorporate Job Board targets tech professionals across the U.S. Both sites lack direct job posting and advanced hiring tools, but the latter does allow employers access to candidate resumes.
Qorporate Job Boards vs. LGBTQ Remotely:
LGBTQ Remotely advertises jobs in engineering, technology, and finance, while Qorporate Job Board is aimed specifically at the tech industry. Of the two, LGBTQ Remotely might be a more effective hiring option due to its affordable job posting plans, starting at $29.00 per post, and diverse features which include job distribution and post analytics.
Qorporate Job Boards vs. Indeed:
As one of the most well-known job boards in the world, Indeed offers employers great reach and exposure through its free and sponsored job posting options starting from $5.00 per day. In comparison, Qorporate Job Board might not offer much in the way of features, but it does allow employers to connect with LGBTQ talent directly.
What is the Out in Tech Qorporate Job Board?
The Qorporate Job Board is an LGBTQ job board hosted by Out in Tech, a nonprofit organization representing tech professionals in the LGBTQ community. The job board allows employers to post their tech-related vacancies and reach talented professionals at all career levels.
What does it cost to post a job on the Out in Tech Qorporate Job Board?
Qorporate Job Board does not readily disclose pricing on its website. Furthermore, only employers who purchase a membership or sponsorship may post job ads on the job board.